Inebriation

You grinned as Danny yelled at you over the music and you headed over to him, stopping when Ethan came out of nowhere and ripped open Danny's shirt, grinning happily with himself.

"Ethan!" You giggled looking over at Danny who was trying not to laugh.

"(Y/N)!" Ethan yelled. "Quick take your clothes off and show Danny how pretty you are."

"Woah, Ethan ok let's not do that." Danny laughed as he grabbed Ethan's hands. "I may have accidently experimented with a kind of mild wolves-bane alcohol... they both went a little..."

"Roar." You jumped when Aiden jumps out at you. "I'm a big wolf!"

"I think they're kinda cute, like excited puppies." Danny admitted.

"(Y/N) ... look at me." Aiden whined as you finished listening to Danny explain what exactly he'd fed them.

Before you could say anything Aiden had picked you up and was carrying you away, Danny calling after you that he'd deal with Ethan as best he could.

"Hey can you paint (Y/N) I want her to kiss me." Aiden babbled as he set you down in front of the paint girl.

"Why would painting me make me kiss you?" You asked as glow strips were clipped into your hair.

"Just because." Aiden decided, slurring a little as he swayed on the spot.

Once you were painted and glowing vibrantly Aiden dragged you away, quickly locating Danny and his brother, as he proceeded to show you off excitedly.

"(Y/N), you look so good!" Ethan insisted, gently tugging at your glowing strands of hair.

"Hey (Y/N) can I come home with you?" Aiden giggled uncharacteristically making Danny cover his mouth as he tried not to laugh at the sappy werewolves.

"What Aiden you and Ethan have been crashing on my couch." You say before Aiden crouches a little so he's the same height as you.

"So... yes?" Aiden asked.

"Wait, wait I want to come to... can I bring Danny?" Ethan asked, stopping and picking up Danny.

"Can I have a drink and dance first?" You asked when they both looked at you waiting for an answer.

"I'll get the drink!" Ethan declared. "Here don't lose Danny." You grunted when he tried to hand Danny to you.

"This is the best thing I've ever done." He chuckled.

"Danny this is ... ok it's pretty funny." You admitted, turning to find Aiden growling quietly at someone who was staring at you. "Aiden!"

You chuckled when he bounded back over to you. The rest of your evening was split between keeping check of the drunken wolves and dancing with Danny who often found himself lifted off his feet and in a tight bear hug from Ethan.