C H A P T E R 2 5

Warning: contains smut!
_________________

Her legs are wobbly, the second high she got denied playing with her nerves.

"Keep going, Y/N. Love what you're doing with her..." he whispers into your ear before he accommodates himself on the chair again.

You unzip the back of her dress and tantalizingly slowly let it slide down the curves of her pale skin covering the petite silhouette. You press yourself against her back, sensing her fear and excitement, to once again kiss a little path along her shoulder. After pushing the fabric past her hips, you let it fall to pool around her stilettos.

One of your fingers, the index, fiddles into the curtain of her obsidian hair to find her spine commencing in the back of her neck. Holding her cuffed hands in place, you feel along the little knolls of her vertebra. The touch is soft, almost tickling her.

"Play along and I make you cum harder than you ever had" you serenade into her ear.

She gained some composure back in the meantime, "Thank you, Mistress."

You walk once half around her until you are face to face. Taking a look at the piece of art in front of you with cat-like eyes, she stares back in awe at her mistress. Your eyes wander down to her full breasts.

"Be a good babygirl and mark what's yours..." Yoongi's voice reaches you while still fisting himself.

You look at the source of sound with passion filling your body and command your kitty to go sit on the edge of the bed. She follows your words and you approach her. With the palms of your hands, you gently push her knees apart. Legs spread widely, stilettos and panties still on and hands behind her back. She is a beautiful sight. Yoongi's faster motions confirm your opinion.

You kneel down in front of her. The lace covering her slits is glistening and also the area around it is. Her juices leaked out spreading on her inner thighs when Yoongi pumped in and out of her. You lean your front on her belly and breathe deeply through your nose, letting the gentle breezes play with her senses.

Slowly, you let your lips stroke up along her heated skin to her breasts to suck her nipples in. Little whimpers leave her mouth. Yoongi's breaths get more erratic, too. All of a sudden, he stands up and approaches you two, standing right behind you and with a loud sighing groan, he releases on her. It drips down her chest and belly. With his fists, he forces every white string out of himself. Quickly, you lick everything up.

"Lay down on your back. Yoongi, take off her panties" you command as you stand up and go to the box you brought in previously.

A little device is in your hand. You take out your phone and press around until you hear the connection being established between the two. She is being the good little kitty she has been and is laid flat on the bed, core glistening.

"Spread your legs, Little One" you demand.

You position the device on the little sensitive nub, "M- Mistress wha-"

A low vibrating sound fills the room and a shudder runs through her, "The only time you are allowed to talk is to answer our question. No answers, no orgasm. It's that easy. Clear?"

"Yes" she moans.

Yoongi pulls you to him and you sit down, you on his lap. A bulge is forming again. You feel it press against your bum with the fabric of your dress only covering you. His pants and briefs are still halfway down his thighs.

"When and how did you meet Taehyung?"

She takes a deep breath, "He just came from Korea and we met in a club, Mistress..."