𝕋ℍ𝔼 𝕍𝕀𝕊𝕀𝕆ℕ

Black to brown, vision getting restored.

Blink. Three times.

The headache amplifies, the contraction spreads through your head.

Blink. You blink three more times, harder than the three before.

You try to get up but no movement of your limbs was made. The pain now spreads through your spine.

You groan, the terrible sensation of something, like multiple knives were stabbed onto your back, taken out then stabbed again. Repeatedly.

Try again. With the boost of what little energy left, you managed to lift yourself, sitting with your left hand on the ground behind to support you.

You look at the scene unveiled, confused how you are placed in this situation.

It looks chaotic, even if you can barely see.

When you squint, trying to gain focus and succeeding, you see it.

Everything is happening in slow motion. Every grain of sand, every puff of smoke, every blister of fire, the beaming blue light.

Lifting your right hand, you are even more puzzled at the blue liquid on your palm and fingers, some drops leaking down onto the sleeve of your mint green T-shirt.

"Is that...b-blood? Blue? I-it can't be-"

Your inner questioning was confirmed when you see the cuts and scratches along both of your arms.

As the most prominent pain is felt on your face, mainly your nose, feeling it throbbing with swelling, you move your left hand to check on it.

Swiping your forefinger on your cupid's bow, your previous theory was proven to be accurate.

You look around again when sounds of booted footsteps was heard, crunching noise of the sand, each of them sounding heavy and spine chilling.

May just be caused by your heightened senses right now.

"H-hello?" you called.

A figure appeared behind the smoke in the air. As it gets closer, the irritating static noise gets louder.

You flinched, covering your ears like it will block out the noise.

It didn't.

Instead, it gets louder and makes your headache and pain worse than before.

You had enough and shouted at the blurry silhouette.

"WHO ARE YOU?! WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME?!"

It stops walking closer to you. Putting his left foot still next to his right one, standing in a proper 'at attention' soldier stance.

And just like that, no movement from it for minutes.

The static noise still can be heard but its intensity is not as before. Accompanied by the sounds of the crackling fire, the howling wind and your heavy breathing, filled with anxiety.

You and the figure just look at each other until another sound was added.

The sound of something being charge with energy.

That is when you see the ever brighter green light at the level below the figure's waist.

A weapon.

It positions itself at ease as it raises its arm to lift its flickering weapon.

The green light gets brighter and brighter, the ground is shaking, the sound of reloading gets louder.

The last thing you heard was a long plasmic explosion.

The last thing you saw was a green laser shot towards you.

Hitting you and blinding you back into darkness.

"𝕀 𝕤𝕖𝕖...𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕍𝕀𝕊𝕀𝕆ℕ,"

𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕍𝕀𝕊𝕀𝕆ℕ,"