T̷A̷K̷E̷ ̷O̷F̷F̷

Silence took over the meeting room as the members of the squadrons occupy it

Silence took over the meeting room as the members of the squadrons occupy it. As Ten sits in between Hendery and Yangyang, he scans around to look at the other STARFORCE soldiers.

He first caught the glance of squad leader Jihyo of Squadron #119 or TWICE. She raises her eyebrows with wide eyes, questioning if the guy has something to say.

Ten presses his lips together, really having absolutely nothing to say. Even if there is, it couldn't break the tension in the room but make the air more awkward.

Looking at one of her own members, Jihyo hit an ask without her voice at Jeongyeon, who only shrugs her shoulders.

The domino effect of muted confusion continues in Room 7 before the official meeting starts. It doesn't help that the two assigned STARFORCE colonels are there too.

One silently looking at his two thumbs back and forth, the other one has his head on his palm while his other hand has dancing fingers, tapping the surface of the table in an irregular beat.

The other soldiers are doing their best to cut the disturbing aura. Blank stare, blinking, pouting, looking at each other to try coming up with something.

The thud of the opened door saved them as all heads turn towards it.

You walk in with Kun trailing behind. You squint while scanning through the faces in the room, all quiet and caught like animalia in headlights.

"Umm...why is everyone looking like they finally see some light?" you take a seat next to Sana as Kun takes the one on your other side.

You hear a sigh from Siwon as he nods to your other brother.

"You're late. Right. Let's start the briefing, shall we?" Leeteuk offered as he walks to the panel to turn on the holographic projector.

"Hey, Han. You good? Heard you almost blow up your mates twice today," your good friend, Sana, broke the silence.

Sana is perhaps your BEST friend, outside of your WayV squadron of course. You met her when she was first transferred to MAR-VELL institute from another STARFORCE program from the opposite pole of Astron.