𝟕

Credit for chapter 6 idea ! : carribean_army123
_______________________________________________
3RD PERSON P.O.V
"Wow your lips taste like peaches." Said Yoongi as the pulled away from each other needing air. "Thanks. Your lips also taste good" Jimin said blushing. "I wanna take you on a date. Can I?" Said Yoongi as he already is in love with Jimin shyness. "I-Sure" "Are you free tomorrow or when?" Asked Yoongi. Jimin was about to answer but his phone started ringing. Jimin looked at who was texting him and it was non other than Jeon Jungkook.
Kookie 💜
Where are you??
Kookie 💜
Jimin I swear to god if you don't text me back!
Kookie 💜
Jimin reply to me right now
Kookie 💜
Don't make me look for you!
Kookie💜
You will regret this when you come back!
Kookie 💜
Where are you?????
And more but I rather not say. "Jimin you are ok?" Asked Yoongi as he saw Jimin turning pale. "Y-Yes I'm 100% ok! And, about our date I would love to have it tomorrow! But, can I say at your house tonight?" "Sure, now come on let's go get vhope home." Said Yoongi and Jimin nodded helping him carry vhope.
***
Jungkook got out of bed as he didn't sleep at all last night and got ready for school to kill Jimin's ass for escaping last night without him knowing. He went fast as possible to school to try to find Jimin as he didn't arrive home last night. When he arrived he immediately went inside Jimin's Home room class but didn't see him nor Taehyung. "Young man. Get out of classroom" said the teacher. "Fuck off old man" said Jungkook leaving to his home room mad cuz he can't seem to find Jimin. "Yo! My man Jk! You wouldn't believe what I saw yesterday." Jackson said as Jungkook sat next to him. "Not in the mood Jack" said Jungkook pissed off. "Wait! Someone already told you about Jimin making out with someone yesterday at the club? Fuck man. I really wanted to tell you!" "What. Did you just say?" Jungkook asked trying not to kill Jackson right now. "Oh so like I went to the club with Mark and like we saw Jimin eating out some dude's face. Look I even took some pics and a vid" said Jackson showing Jungkook his phone. Jungkook looked at the video closely as he saw the man grab Jimin's ass giving it a big squeeze as Jimin moaned. "Jungkook what the fuck man! My phone!" Said Jackson as Jungkook broke his phone into pieces. "Why didn't you text it. When you saw them?!" Jungkook was in rage. He could only see red. Good thing their teacher is always late to class. "Cuz I thought you were sleeping and I was about to get laid" said Jackson mad at Jungkook for breaking his phone. "Here" said Jungkook handing him money for a new phone before leaving school. He immediately went home and started punching the walls. His hands started bleeding but he didn't care. He even cried out of anger.
***
"Thanks you Yoongi for the date! I loved it hope we can do it again sometime!" Said Jimin as Yoongi dropped him off home after having a nice date at a cafe. "Of course we can just text me" said Yoongi driving off. Jimin was just very happy he meet a guy as nice and sweet like Yoongi also he knew Jungkook would be at school so he wouldn't have to deal with him. As he opened the door he saw a huge hole in the wall and Jungkook with bloody hands. "Jiminie you come back I see." He said grabbing Jimin's cheeks. Smiling like a psychopath.
*END OF CHAPTER*
__________________________________________
Sorry for any mistakes!

Also please tell me when to update cuz idk when.

Thoughts?