𝟏

I finally finished editing PART of this book! Sadly, I still have to edit more but didn't want you guys to wait more! Hope you guys like how it turned out just want you guys to Remember SOME comments (or feedback) might be from the old story so don't get confused on reading them!!!

This story has rape and abuse!!! If you don't like that! Then please stop reading this book! You have been warned
________________________________________

(Their Ages right now Jungkook-14 Jimin-13)
JIMIN P. O. V
I was like always in my very small room in an orphanage waiting for someone to adopt me into their family but sadly I was losing hope that I will even get adopted because people mostly adopt babies. But, then one day I woke up to one of the works telling me that I got adopted to a family called the jeon family. I was very excited I couldn't stop smiling that day.

*TIME SKIP*

When my new family and I got home they introduce themselves. "Hello, Jimin! I'm Mr. Jeon but you can call me dad! And this is my wife your new mom! Lastly, this little boy here is Jeon Jungkook, your new brother." "Ugh, dad I'm not little anymore I'm a teenager now" said the Jungkook boy. "H-Hi, Thank you for adopting me" I said with a shy smile. "Omg! Dad he's so cute! Thank you for getting him for me!" Said Jungkook pinching my cheeks making me blush. "Come one Jiminie! Let me show you your room!" Jungkook said grabbing my hand. I say we got along pretty well especially my stepbrother and I we will always and I mean always be together no matter what was in between us like, him being one year older than me (Jungkook is older than jimin in this ff)

*two weeks later*

"Jungkook how would you like it if Jimin went to your school?" Asked Mrs. Jeon as it was time for Jimin to start school. "Mom, you already know the answer! Of course I would love for him to be with me forever!" Said Jungkook happily. "That's good and Jimin what do you think?" "I agree with Kookie because he would be able to protect me!" I said happily as well. "Ok then. Jimin starting tomorrow you will start going to Jungkook's school, now eat and get ready for bed" Said Mr. Jeon as we ate dinner and making joking.

3RD PERSON P.O.V
The next day, Jungkook and jimin got ready for school as it's going to be Jimin's first day of school since in the orphanage. After they finished their breakfast they left for school. "Jiminie don't be nervous. I'm here with you. Here hold my hand" Jungkook said. "Thanks Kookie" Jimin said feelings less nervous.
***
"Kids we arrived. Jungkook remember take care of your brother and Jimin be on your best behavior ok?" Jungkook and Jimin nodded. "Ok then bye sons! I will miss you guys and remember I will be here to pick you guys up after school ends. Now go don't want you guys to be late." Jungkook and Jimin kissed her cheek goodbye as they entered their middle school after their mom drove off. "Jiminie come follow me" Jungkook said walking into the office. "Oh why are you guys here?" Said a worker in the school office. "He is new to the school and he needs his schedule." "Ok then you can go to class and leave him here" Jungkook nodded kissing Jimin's cheek before leaving. "Please no couple activities at school. What is your name?" Jimin blushed at what the lady just said. "I'm Park Jimin" Jimin said still blushing. "Ok then here is your schedule and hope you like this school. You may go now" Jimin nodded and went to home room which is also his first period History. As he entered his class he saw Jungkook smiling at him. (Jikook will be in the same grade since it's only a one year difference) Jimin smiled back as he gave the teacher his schedule. "Ok, class quiet down. We have a new student with us. Please introduce yourself. "Hello, I'm Park Jimin. Please take care of me" Jimin said bowing. "Ok then Mr. Park go sit next to Kim Taehyung. If Mr. Kim could you please raise your hand." Jimin saw Taehyung in the very back. He walked shyly to Taehyung sitting next to him as Jungkook's table was next to them". "Hey!" Said Taehyung. "H-Hi" Jimin said "Let's be friends! I have a feeling you would be my soulmate!" He said Hugging me out of nowhere. Jimin hugged back very awkwardly and the teacher didn't noticed them. "Thanks I guess" Jimin said letting go to the hug. Meanwhile there was a certain someone who didn't like what he saw or what he is feeling inside.
*𝗘𝗡𝗗 𝗢𝗙 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥*
________________________________________
Sorry for any spelling mistakes or it some things don't make Sense!!!

Remember SOME comments (or feedback) might be from the old story so if your confused on reading them!!!

Thoughts?