𝟒

JIMIN'S P. O. V
"Finally" I said as the pizza arrived. "You must of been hungry" Jungkook said trying to make fun of me but, I ignored it and started eating. I ate like 5 pizza slices before getting full. "Wow you really were hungry" I just blushed. "Ok then since we just finished the pizza what do you want to do?" Then it hit me I remember making plans with Taehyung to go to the beach with him tomorrow. "I-I wanted to ask you permission to go with Taehyung to the beach tomorrow?" I said playing with his shirt I'm wearing. "You really think you will be able to walk tomorrow?" I nodded. "Ok then. I say no" "But-" "No buts sweetheart" I sighed and laid down trying not to cry. But, my eyes were sweating a lot. "Oh baby, please don't cry. You know I don't like seeing you cry!" I just stayed silent. "Fine you can go with him tomorrow" I jump up out of excitement. "Omg really Kookie?! Thank you I love you!" I said going to kiss him but he stopped me. "Wait I didn't finish. I will get you go with him if I go with you guys" Of course Kookie would say that he always does. I mean every time I go out he goes with me. "Ok" I said getting off him. "Goodnight Kookie" I said going to sleep. "Goodnight baby" Jungkook said hugging me tightly before going to sleep as while.
*next day*
I woke up early because every time I have plans I'm just too excited! My lower back is still in pain but just not as much. "Good morning baby" Jungkook said leaning in for a kiss but I stopped him. "No first brush your teeth your morning breath is horrible today" I said. He just rolled his eyes at me before going to the restroom. "There" he said after some few minutes. "Ok then now it's my turn" I said going to the bathroom and doing my business. Ask I opened the bathroom I felt some lips on mine. I had to kiss back or else. "Mmm my favorite strawberries" Jungkook said. I just giggled as he back-hugged me going to the kitchen. "What would you like for breakfast?" "I would love to eat you again" he said kissing my neck. "Kookie I'm serious" "Fine cereal" I nodded and made both of us cereal. "Thanks baby. What time are we going to the beach with Taehyung?" "At 5pm" "Ok good" "Kookie are like a couple?" I asked out of the blue because I really wanna know what we are. "No of course not! Your just mine" "I'm confused. How can I be yours if we aren't together?" "I mean you are mine just mine. I'm not sharing you." "Wait does that mean I might be single forever?!" Jungkook nodded. "And u?" "I Can date whoever I want" "This isn't fair!" I said in range. "Jimin calm down. I don't like when you raise your voice at me." "But it's- it's unfair! If you can date then so can I!" "I said to lower your voice!" Jungkook said as he grab me by my waist and slapped me hard.
*END OF CHAPTER*