Pops pt. 2

"Let me introduce myself. Hi, I'm Jughead Jones, king of the Southside Serpents
____________________________________
                                       *B E T T Y*
     "Um.. I'm sorry for... um... distracting you..." I say trembling.
     "Hey, it's ok, I'm not gonna do anything. The Serpents aren't as mean as they seem." Jughead says, putting his hand on my shoulder. "May I join you two?"
     "Yeah!" They both say in unison.
     "Soo, I don't really have anyone to talk to here, I mean the Serpents are fun but I can't really just talk to them. So do you guys wanna be friends?"
     "Yeah sure."
     *Archie walks in. His face drops as he sees me laughing with Jughead.*
     "B-Betty?" Archie stammers.
     "Oh, hey Arch, come sit with us!"
     "Who's this?" Jughead asks me.
     "This is Arc-"
     "My name is Archie Andrews asshole, now what are you doing with Betty!" Archie yells, getting really close to Jughead.
     "Woah, sorry, is she your girlfriend? If she is I'll leave if you want. I'm not trying to start any trouble."
     "Actually she is."
     "Oh ok then I'll lea-"
     "No!" Betty exclaims, grabbing my hand.
                                      *J U G H E A D*
     When Betty grabbed my hand i started blushing REALLY hard that I had to look down. Why am I kind of sad that she has a boyfriend?
"Arch, you are NOT my boyfriend!"
*I almost let out a sigh of relief but then I realize I'm still there*
"Arch, if you're going to be rude like that, then leave."
I saw Archie's eyes tear up and he ran out.
"I'm so sorry about that," Betty says to me. She notices she's still holding my hand and let's go and starts blushing.
God, she's beautiful.
Before I could even stop myself or think what I'm about to say, I say it, "Can I have your number Betty?" She gets soooooooo red and motions for my phone. I pull it out of my pocket and she wrote it down.
"You can call me Jug."
"Ok," they both say.
"I don't wanna seem like an ass Veronica, but I was saying that to only Betty... sorry."
"No it's ok."
"I think we should get going," says Betty.
"Ok."
She walks up to me and kisses me on the cheek.
I become really red.

* B E T T Y N A R R A T I N G*
And that's how we became best friends.

*PRESENT TIME*
Jug and I were in a booth at Pop's and we got our regulars. When we got our food,  I took a bite of his burger, "Yum"
I said and I laughed. He didn't laugh.
     "Awwww I'm so sorry that I took your food," I said sarcastically, rolling my eyes.
     Jug gets up and sits next to me. I swear to god if he-
    He starts tickling me, "JUG, STOPPPP!" I yelled laughing.
     "You know you love me," he says sarcastically.
     "Yes, yes, I love you but stopppppp,"
     *ding*    
     "What was that?"
     "Its from my phone, here wait," I check my phone, "OH MY GOD, JUG!"
"What?!?"
"We totally forgot to go shopping for prom," I said, face palming myself, "V just texted me."
"Oh. My. God. Hobo and my cousin are going to prom together?" Cheryl popped up, "Well please vote me and Toni for prom queens."
"We will Cheryl," I replied.
"Ok, and remember to follow me @ cherylbombshell. Toodles!"
"Ok bye Cheryl!"
"Bye Cousin!"
"BAHAHAHAAHAHAHAA" Jug started laughing.
"What are you laughing at, HOBO."
"Heyyyy, you can take my food, you can date me, but dont ever call me hobo," he says while laughing.
"Yeah, like I would ever date you," I rolled my eyes.
To be honest, I do have a crush on him, I was just afraid he didn't like me back and that it would ruin 5 years of friendship.

*J U G H E A D*
Honestly, I have a really big crush on Betty, I just think she won't like me back.

662 words (not including this part)