Yandere!reader x Todoroki

It's not the shittiest thing I've written but it's not the best thing I've written either. Trigger warning all around. You know the deal. Read with caution.

I was born with a rare disease that made me have no emotions. My mother and father always told me I didn't cry like normal babies when I came out of my mother. I was silent, not crying.

The doctors thought I was dead but when I moved my arms and legs around they confirmed that I was alive. They warned my parents that it was possible that I had a rare disease that made me have no emotions. As I grew up, the doctors' suspicions were corrects. I didn't show any emotions, I didn't know what they were or what they felt like. My parents tried everything in their power to see if I could be fixed.

Was there a cure to having no emotions? No. The doctors couldn't help me.

The kids bullied me. They laughed and teased me saying that I was a robot; that I was a freak of nature and a mistake. They told me I shouldn't be alive. One even told me to take a swan dive off the roof and hope that in the next life I would actually have emotions- an if I was lucky enough, I could have a prettier body than what I was in now.

To avoid any teasing and bullying, I decided to act like I had emotions. That I knew what they were and what they felt like. When my parents and I move to a different district, it was a new start for me. People wanted to talk to me, but, since I lived my whole life isolated and teased, I kept to myself. Eventually, the teasing started up again.

One day when someone tripped me, I met him.

A red headed girl with a huge attitude tripped me as I was walking out of class. My Math, Science, History, and Language book fell onto the floor. The papers that were lodged in between the pages marking the pages I found interesting, needed to write a note on it, or had an assignment on fluttered out, landing softly on the ground.

My body hit the ground with a thud as pain starts to spread throughout my body. My elbows had hit the ground hard in attempt to take more of the impact along with my knees.

The girl laughs while I scramble to pick up my books and papers with a blank expression. "Look at this girls," she points to my figure. Pale white skin, glossy (e/c) eyes that held nothing but blankness, a crinkled white buttoned up long sleeve shirt with a red tie around my neck. My black uniform skirt was in the same crinkled predicament as my shirt. My (h/c) hair was pulled into it's usual ponytail so all of it wasn't in my face.

"Are you okay?" A two toned boy ask me gently as he handed me a piece of paper. I looked up at him. His expression was kind and compassionate but it was also blank and emotionless.

Ba-dump

I looked away, partly startled and partly flustered. Gently but quickly grabbing my paper from him, I stuffed it randomly into one of my books.

"That was rude of you to do, Mariam," his voice was rough and calm. "Typical behavior from people like you." He rolled his blue and grey eyes.

Ba-dump

Mariam stalked away. I swiped my bangs out of my eyes. A boarder line pale hand reached out in front of my vision. Confused, I looked at it before hesitantly grasping it. He pulled me up, handing me the rest of my books.

"Thank you," I murmured, heat rising to my face.

"No problem," the mysterious boy spoke. "My name's Todoroki. Todoroki Shouto."

"(L/n). (L/n) (f/n)," I mumbled out, hiding my face from him. "Just call me (f/n)."

He gave a small chuckle. "Okay, (f/n)-chan." My heart quickened.