Comfort me | Todoroki x Reader

I was pacing through my room. Homework was killing me and I had just taken an hour break from it. I was debating whether or not to just get back to doing it or working on enhancing my quirk: invisibility. The front door opens and the sound of chatter fills the air of our house. The sound of tiny pounds hitting the table caused me to open my door and walk out of my room.

When I entered the dinning room, I saw about eight bags full of groceries on the table. It made sense since they did go to the store. In my older brothers hands held a bag with one item in it. It didn't look like food. I cleared my throat, leaning up against the door frame.

"Welcome back," I spoke, a smile on my lips. Mom and dad embraced me, kissing my forehead.

"Is your homework done, honey?" Mom asked. I sighed shaking my head.

"I need to finish two of my math problems and work on my English paper," I replied with a heavy sigh. My dad starts to put things away with mine and my mothers help. My older brother, Griffin, walking into the living room with his fiancé. Of course, they took the bag they were holding with them. I got confused. I know they were living in a separate apartment a few doors down from us but why didn't they stop there and drop off what they were holding.

Once we were finished putting things away, I headed back to my room to finish my homework. The English paper was easy. I knew English, it was my primary language since I was born in America. I move to Japan when I was five. Chatter from my parents, my brother and his fiancé- Veronica- wafted up into my room. My parents sounded excited. Getting up, I walked into the living room to see what they were talking about since I was curious. I probably should have know that curiosity killed the cat though.

"What are you guys taking..." I trailed off, my eyes catching some baby socks on our coffee table. "about- oh, congratulations guys!" I lightly clapped and small smile on my face as I faked the happy persona when I was anything but. Dread crept up into my core. Griffin and Veronica was going to have a child. They are going to forget about me and focus more on loving the child instead of me. I hugged both of them and walked away.

"Where are you going, (f/n)?" Griffin chuckled. I stopped and faced them, a huge smile plastered onto my face.

"I'm going to tell my boyfriend that I'm going to be an aunt!" I pretended to squeal.

"You have a boyfriend?" Veronica gasped. "So is the lucky man?" I smiled, my eyes showing hearts and all the dread faded away.

"His name is Shouto Todoroki. He is the most wonderful boy in the world," I started daydreaming only to get knocked out with a gasp.

"You're dating the number two heroes son?!" Griffin hugs me. "Oh my gosh! You're going to be famous just by that? How long have you two been dating?" I cringed at the closeness. He wasn't out of my hit list radar yet. I'm still pissed at him for replacing me with an unborn child.

"We've been dating for about six months now," I replied flatly. "I don't care if he is Endeavor's son, I don't care about fame either. I care about his personality, not his looks. Though his looks did have a little something to do with us dating. If I wasn't for me being attracted to his looks, I wouldn't have became his friend. I wouldn't have fallen so helplessly in love with his personality." Veronica and my mother giggled at what I said, completely disregarding my monotoned voice. Both of them whispered 'so romantic' underneath their voice as I pulled away from Griffin and headed into my room.

Locking the door behind me, I leaned against it. Sliding down onto the ground, I buried my face into my knees. I wanted to cry, I really did, but the tears wouldn't come. After a few minutes, I picked up my phone and found Todoroki's contact.