A New One Awakens

Nobody POV

Azazel, receiving glares from everyone in the room.

Azazel "Our 3 way stalemate is getting rather old and hardly doing this world any favors. I assume we're all in an agreement on that?"

Micheal "God and the devil king are dead, both of us have lost our war generals."

Azazel "There's a....complication with that?"

That being?

Azazel "Once again it's not even our three powers. But these forces are equally if not ore destructive for our red and white dragon emperors, so i'd like to hear their thoughts."

Y/n nodded his head in agreement.

As much as I hate it, I have to agree.

Vali "What I want, is to fight a powerful opponent."

Y/n turned his attention towards Vali.

Yes, but you can still fight powerful people without having a war going on.

Vali waved his hand lazily.

Vali "I suppose."

You turned towards Issei.

Issei? Thoughts?

Everyone looked at him, waiting for an answer.

Issei "Um, well, I...uh.......gee, I'm not really good with coming up with stuff on the spot."

Azazel leaned forward.

Azazel "I see, then let's make it a little more clear. If we go to war, then you'll never have your way with Rias Gremory."

You looked at him.

Azazel "But should we go to war, then prosperity becomes much more important."

Issei "L-like.....baby making!"

Y/n grew slightly agitated. He took off his helmet and threw it at Issei, knocking him in the nose.

Issei, don't forget she's both the little sister of the devil king and a memebr of my household.

"YOU!"

The sound of a chair moved and Y/n looked to see Micheal standing up. Realizing what was going on, you regretted your decision. He snapped his fingers and Y/n put his fingers up, catching a blade aimed right at his neck.

Really? Did you really think it would work? Ni! Li!

Ni and Li drew their swords and placed them at Irina's neck, tension in the room grew as the scene was turning ugly.

Micheal, since it's come out now, call her off and we can discuss this once this summit has been taken care of.

Micheal "Your the son of that bastard Kratos!"

Everyone in the room looked at Y/n, except for Akeno, who had already know ahead of time.

Sirzechs "Y/n? Is this true?"

Y/n sighed and closed his eye's.

Yes, but Micheal, please call her off. I don't want to have to kill one of my childhood friends.

Micheal sat down angrily, snapping his fingers yet again. The blade slowly moved away from your neck.

Ni, Li, let her be.

Ni and Li removed their swords from her neck. Irina walked back over to Micheal side, shooting you a dirty glance.

Sirzechs "I see, this has indeed brought a great many things into perspective."