nine

the night before when hyunjin and felix were at the garden, felix has asked hyunjin out on a date and of course, hyunjin said yes.

hyunjin being hyunjin, was stressing over what to wear for his date.

"no..no.." hyunjin mumbled while throwing several shirts into his bed. he was undergoing a mid life crisis, over an outfit.

what hyunjin did not know was that felix was going through the same situation. felix had tried on a few outfit combinations but he had yet to find the perfect one. he wanted everything about this date to be perfect, his outfit included.

felix mumbled incoherent words to himself, pulling out a plain black shirt and a matching pair of black pants. this would have to do, felix thought that outfit looked decent. at least it made him look presentable.

felix checked the time, 1.15pm. felix had arranged for them to meet in the park at 1.30pm so he thought he might as well start heading off.

while walking to the park, felix was planning out the whole layout of the date. first, felix wanted to bring hyunjin to a cute isolated cafe somewhere in the city. felix wanted to share a milkshake or any kind of drink with hyunjin while holding hands.

secondly, the younger wanted to bring hyunjin to an arcade. maybe he could win something for the older, something like a huge teddy bear so the older could hug it to sleep every night.

lastly, felix wanted to walk home with hyunjin, holding hands while rambling on about how the day had been and hopefully, just hopefully, he could steal a kiss and another date some other time.

felix was surprised when he arrived at the park. he thought he was early but clearly someone was earlier.

he saw hyunjin seated on one of the benches, wearing a plain white shirt, long black pants and a black bandana to keep his fringe away from his face. hyunjin was felix's definition of boyfriend material. felix whipped out his phone and took a picture of hyunjin's back view, even his back view looked absolutely stunning.

felix creeped up behind hyunjin, planning on scaring the poor older.

"boo!" felix screamed. felix was definitely not ready for what happened next.

hyunjin jumped up from his seat, screaming and on first instinct, he smacked felix's face, hard.

felix winced, holding onto the part of his face where hyunjin had hit. "oh my god! i'm so sorry!" hyunjin apologised, immediately feeling bad for hitting felix's face. hyunjin was just about to touch felix's face when the younger took his hands and intertwined their hands together. "it's okay sweetheart."

felix pulled hyunjin along with him as they made for their first destination — the cafe.