two

hyunjin slowly started realising the change in his garden. it looked more lively compared to before. there was a variety of colour in his colour and not just dull greys or brown. hyunjin actually liked this new sight.

hyunjin still found it utterly absurd though, the last time he checked, he was not making any effort to save his garden. in fact, he actually thought there was no hope left for his garden, it was a hopeless case in hyunjin's eyes but the sight in front of him now definitely changed his mind.

amongst all the absurdity he was feeling, he grew paranoid with a tinge or gratefulness. he was paranoid because he knew this change could not have happened on its own so his only guess was that someone was entering his side of the garden, or worst case scenario, his house.

hyunjin was also grateful. grateful towards whoever had decided to be such a kind soul and help manage his garden for him. he knew he would have never been able to do this on his own so he had grown mad respects for whoever who was doing all this.

if you combine all these mixed emotions together, you'd have a sense of curiosity.

hyunjin was curious.

curious to find out who was doing this. curious to find how this had happened. curious to find out why this was happening.

so many questions yet so little answers. hyunjin had no choice but to push all these thoughts into the back of his mind. his daily life still went on and he could not let these affect his performance in dance.

however every time hyunjin tried to push these thoughts away, it only came bouncing back like a yo-yo. it distracted him to the point where he kept messing up the choreography in dance class. to say hyunjin was disappointed in himself was an understatement. he was frustrated, annoyed, disappointed but most importantly, still curious.

he knew he could not let this go on so he decided to stay home one day and try to get answers to his questions. he needed answers before he slowly grew insane.

so that's exactly what he did, he pretended to leave the house, only to sneak in from the back door and up to his bedroom where there was a huge window giving him a birds eyes view of the garden. he was ready to find out who was in charge of doing this.

poor felix did not have a single idea of what was going on so he still headed to hyunjin's garden like normal.