Prologue

Taehyung was at the gardens and was enjoying his cup of coffee when he spotted his sister walking past by him. He noticed that his sister was all well dressed and was kind of excited. Taehyung couldn't help himself but get curious as to why So Hyun was so happy and he has a bad feeling about it.

"So Hyun-ah!" Taehyung called and his sister turned.

"Yes?"So Hyun raised her eyebrows. "What is it, oppa?" So Hyun continued but Taehyung just gave her a suspicious look. "Aishh! Yah, can't you see I'm in a hurry?" She scolded.

"And why exactly are you in a hurry?" Taehyung eyed his sister. "Where are you going?" He added.

"I'm going on a date." So Hyun answered boldly and smirked at his direction.

"DATE?" Taehyung was horrified.

"Yep. See you later, then." So Hyun winked at him and walked out from his sight.

"Yah! Gu So Hyun!" Taehyung called. "Aishh! Yah! Who's the bastard that you're going out with? Don't tell me it's that brat Yook Sung Jae?! Yah! So Hyun-ah! Come back here! Aishh!" Taehyung was frustrated. "I can't let that Yook Sung Jae have my precious little sister." Taehyung decided and went to follow his sister secretly.

***

Sung Jae found his way in a restaurant. After Bi called him and informed him about So Hyun's date, he immediately went to follow So Hyun. Sung Jae wasn't sure if it was Nam Joo Hyuk that So Hyun will meet. He wasn't able to concentrate to the whole story that Bi was talking about so he immediately concluded that Bi was talking about Joo Hyuk's date with So Hyun. When he arrived at the Restaurant, he carefully scanned the whole place and felt someone bumped into him.

"Aishh! Yah! Watch where you're going!" Sung Jae exploded.

"Yook Sung Jae?" Sung Jae heard a familiar voice and when he looked closely, he recognized Nam Joo Hyuk.

"It is you! So you really came with Sohyunie as your date, huh?" Sung Jae accused.

"What?" Joo Hyuk looked confused.

"Just look at you! You really prepared yourself so much!" Sung Jae continued and gestured to the clothes Joo Hyuk was wearing that was intended for the fashion show he was supposed to attend to.

"Just wait a minute! I wasn't.." Joo Hyuk tried to explain but got interrupted by a loud call.

"Yah! Yook Sung Jae!" They heard someone and saw Gu Taehyung marching towards them. "How dare you steal my sister on a date? You seriously are getting on my nerves!" Taehyung gritted his teeth in frustration. "Where is she? I'll bring her home and there will be no date!" He added.

"What are you talking about, hyung? Sohyunie's not with me. I thought she was having a date with this rascal." Sung Jae explained and looked at Joo Hyuk's direction hatefully.

"Yah! I thought So Hyun's with you." Joo Hyuk's replied. "And don't call me rascal, you freak." He added.

"Wait, what?" Taehyung started to get confuse. "And who the hell are you?" Taehyung turned to Joo Hyuk.

"Ah, yes. Please forgive me. I'm Nam Joo Hyuk, So Hyun's future boyfriend. It's nice to finally meet you hyung." Joo Hyuk bowed and Sung Jae couldn't help himself but to glare at him.

"What? Future boyfriend? Are you crazy? As if I'll let you have my sister!" Taehyung exclaimed.

"Yeah, you tell him, hyung!" Sung Jae felt relieved.

"And that goes for YOU too, Yook Sung Jae!" Taehyung turned to Sung Jae this time. "My sister is not for the taking! You get that, you two?" Taehyung crossed his arms showing his superiority and the two just shook their heads.

The three of them continued on arguing with each other until Taehyung saw Chief Secretary Jung entered the V.I.P room. He finally realized that So Hyun must be in there too. The three of them made their way towards that room and stuck their ears against the door to eavesdrop.

"Don't you know that you all looked like some kind of retards sticking your ears like that?" They all heard from behind them and when they turned around, they all saw So Hyun staring at them with her arms crossed. "The door is sound proof you morons! Of course you will not be able to hear anything!" She added.

"So Hyun-ah!" Taehyung exclaimed and the three of them straighten themselves quickly.

"Yah! Who are you going out on a date? Let me see that mongrel and I'll make sure he'll never see the rise of the sun ever again." Sung Jae stated but So Hyun just rolled her eyes at him.

"So Hyun-ah, Is it true? I mean.. I thought.." Joo Hyuk was out of words.

"Aishh! These brats, seriously! Yah! I'm the one who is supposed to scold my sister! Now, get out of my way, you pesters!" Taehyung made his way in front of his sister. "Yah!" He tried to talk to So Hyun but So Hyun just walked past him and entered the V.I.P room, locking the door right after. "What the.. Yah! Gu So Hyun! I was still talking to you! Get out of there and let me have at that date of yours! Aishh!" Taehyung knocked and called out desperately.

***

Meanwhile, inside the V.I.P room, So Hyun was now sitting across the very same girl who once has saved her life during the time when she almost got hit by a car. So Hyun remembered that she called herself Kim Jisoo.

"It's nice to see you again, unnie." So Hyun greeted.

"I.." Jisoo was speechless and kept on staring around the expensive looking room.

"You must be flustered right now so let me tell you why you're here." So Hyun started. "I'm Gu So Hyun, the daughter of Gu Jun Pyo." So Hyun introduced and Jisoo's eyes widen in shock. "I'm here to thank you for saving my life. I know it's kind of late but still, I want to give you something in return." She continued and gestured for Chief Secretary Jung and he quickly offered Jisoo the folder that he was carrying.

"What's this?" Jisoo asked as soon she had the folder.

"Open it." So Hyun urged and Jisoo immediately gasped after reading the papers.

"This.. This is.." Jisoo was still dumbfounded.

"It's a scholarship at SHINHWA University." So Hyun confirmed. "I believe that you'll becoming a college student this coming school year? So I hope that you'll accept this simple gratitude of mine." She added.

"Wow. This is.. This is so sudden. I don't know what to do." Jisoo exclaimed.

"Accept it." So Hyun answered. "All you have to do is accept it." She repeated and Jisoo finally smiled.

***

It was already an hour that Taehyung, Joo Hyuk and Sung Jae were waiting outside the V.I.P room. Taehyung kept on sticking his ears on the door while Sung Jae and Joo Hyuk were just standing not too far away from it.

"Hyung, you should really get away from the door. Who knows when.." Joo Hyuk tried to warn but then the door suddenly opened making Taehyung stumble forward and hitting his face on the floor.

"Ow!" Taehyung grimaced. "Aishh! Yah! Who the hell.." Taehyung looked up to see Jisoo staring down and smirking at him at the same time. "You?" Taehyung remembered her.

"Weirdo." Jisoo mumbled and Taehyung glared at her. "Gu So Hyun-ssi." Jisoo looked back again to turn to So Hyun. "Thanks again. I have to go now. Bye!" Jisoo bid her farewell and went out leaving them.

"Who was that?" Joo Hyuk asked.

"That girl's cheekiness looks familiar, don't you think so?" Sung Jae commented and they all turned towards So Hyun who was frowning at them and their meaningful looks towards her.

"Yah! What's that supposed to mean?" So Hyun growled.

"That wench!" Taehyung was still pissed at Jisoo's sudden appearance a while ago. "Yah So Hyun-ah. What's the meaning of this? Why were you with that girl? Was she your date all along?" He asked.

"None of your business." So Hyun replied smirking at them and walked out, leaving them dumbfounded.