Chapter 2

English class was finally over and I hurried out the door before Cameron came to annoy me.

"Kels wait!" I heard Cameron yell behind me.

"My name is Kelsey not Kels." I turned around and didn't expect him to be so close to me so I backed up.

"Stop backing away from me.." He said.

"I don't want to be near you." I said annoyed.

"Ouch." He said pressing his hand against his chest.

I turned around to walk away from him but I felt his hand grip me and pull me back.

"What the fuck!" I yelled.

"You don't just walk away from me!" He looked really mad. I was starting to get scared.

"And why not?" I tried to act tough.

"Because I'm Cameron Dallas!" He spread out his arms and smiled.

I gave him a disgusted look.

"Don't look at me like that!" He exclaimed.

"Fuck you're so demanding."

"You love it don't you." He leaned in closer to me.

"I hate it." I pushed him away.

He looked at me angrily. God he was so bipolar.

He lifted his hand up and formed it into a fist. I felt that he was about to punch me and I flinched. He started laughing so hard.

"You're scared of me!" He said laughing.

"You're a fucking jerk I don't know why I'm even talking to you." I said walking away pissed off.

"Because you just can't get enough of me." I could easily tell he was smirking and walking towards me.

"You're an ass!" I said.

"Speaking of ass, you have a really nice one." He said walking next to me.

"Fuck you."

"What time? I can right now if you want."

"Shut up!"

"You can shut me up with a kiss."

I took a deep breath and slapped my forehead.

"Stop talking to me."

"But I like talking to you." He said calmly.

"Hah! Good one."

He looked at me confused.

"I'm sorry for annoying you." He said.

I laughed a little.

"I know you're not." I said finally walking away and leaving him hanging there alone.

**

It was finally the last period of the day and I was so relieved. So far Cameron hasn't bothered me thank god. The only bad news is that I have all my classes with him and it annoys me. I got dressed into my PE clothes and walked out to the football field.

"Alright class today I want you all to run a mile." The coach said.

Most of the class groaned at his statement. I didn't care since I had track and field at my old school.

I actually really liked running.

"Ok ready set go!" The coach said and we all started running around the football field. I was one of the people in front running and I was proud of myself.