Chapter 3

It was the next day unfortunately. I didn't want to go back to school because of that stupid boy.

"Ugh I hate school!" I said even though it was just my second day there.

I got up from bed and I went out to pick up my outfit for the day. I picked out a dark red dress. It was up to the middle of my thighs and was flowy. I loved dresses since I was a girly type.

I didn't shower this morning and sprayed on some perfume I really loved. I headed to the bathroom to brush my teeth and fix my hair. I put my hair in a side braid before leaving the bathroom. I grabbed my remaining items and left downstairs.

"Are you eating breakfast today?" My mother asked.

"Um I think I'll just have a banana." I say heading to the kitchen and peeling off a banana.

"At least you are eating something." My mom said leaving to the living room.

I finished eating it and took a glass of water before going outside. When I went outside I saw Cameron in my front door step.

"Fucking shit!" I said because I didn't expect him to be here.

"Woah watch your language babe." He said.

"What the hell Cam how do you know where I live." I could feel my heart beating fast because I got scared but also because he was here.

"I do my research." He winked.

"You're a creep." I said trying to slap him but he got my hand in time before I did.

"Nice try." He said.

"Yeah whatever." I pulled my hand and started walking away.

"Don't just leave me hanging!" He grabbed my arm and spun me to face him.

I looked at him and tried to get away from his grip but it was impossible.

He wrapped one of his hands around me and the other he placed on my lips.

"Cameron let me go." I calmly said.

"Kiss me then I'll let you go."

"Why do you want me to kiss you! I don't wan-" I got cut off by him placing his lips on to mine. His lips were plump and soft. This was a gentle kiss that I wasn't expecting. I was so in shock that I didn't kiss back.

He finally pulled away. "Why didn't you kiss me back?" He exclaimed.

"I uh.." I was speechless.

"Whatever." He let go of me and started walking away.

I'm so confused.

I let out a sigh and walked to school.

Cameron ignored me for first and second period. I was happy he finally stopped talking to me but deep down inside I missed it.

I was walking to my locker when I spotted Cam wrapping his arms around a girl. Wow this boy really doesn't care about me and I thought he did. I'm so stupid. I was looking for my locker and realized that they were right in front of it. I wanted to say something but it would be so awkward.

They didn't notice me since they were busy eating each other's faces so I walked away. While walking away my book fell making a loud noise and causing Cameron and the girl to turn around.

I looked at Cam who was looking at me and smiling like an idiot.

"Um sorry..You guys are just..um..in front of my locker and I need to open it and yeah.." There was an awkward silence for a moment.

"Sorry." The girl finally said as she moved to let me get to my locker.

"Thanks." I replied.

"Leave." Cam told the girl and she obeyed him.

I was going to open my locker but Cameron pushed me against it and pressed his body against mine. I could feel his breath against my neck making me get butterflies.

"I need you." He said running his thumb on my cheek.

"You want me and you WONT get me." I corrected him.

"Fuck why are you so hard?"

"Why are you so annoying?"

"You will regret this." He said pushing me and walking away.

"Fuck you!" That made him turn around and I saw anger in his eyes.

"What did you just say?" He said angrily.

"You know exactly what I said." He grabbed my arms and pushed me against the lockers again.

"Ow! Stop fucking pushing me!" I tried to get him away from me.

"You don't always get what you want pretty girl." He whispered looking down at my lips.

"I hate you so much." I said.

He smiled and put his hands on my thighs. All of a sudden I got chills.

He slowly started sliding his hands up. I swallowed hard from nervousness.

"You like it?" He asked.

"No I don't uh no."

He smiled again and I slowly tried pushing his hands away.

"I'm sure you wanted more.." He said coming closer to my ear and cheek.

"...and I'll be glad to give you more." He said and finally let go of me.

He walked away and I looked at the floor until I didn't hear his footsteps anymore. I lay my head against the lockers and let out a sigh of relief.

"This is not good." I said.

I got my books that ended up on the floor because of Cameron and put them away in my locker. I fixed my braid and left to my other class. I sat in the back of the room hoping Cameron won't sit next to me.

"Heyyyyyy." Nikki said.

"What's up?" I smiled and pulled out my English notebook and placed it on my desk.

"Nothing much is Cameron still bothering you?" She asked.

"Ugh yes why hasn't he stopped?"

"Because he hasn't gotten what he wants."

I looked at Nikki for a moment.

"So he won't stop bothering me until I let him take my virginity?"

"Yup he sucks."

"Fine I'll give him what he wants."

Nikki's eyes went wide open.

"What!?" She asked.

"I'll give him what he wants, I want him to stop bothering me so I'll just give it to him."

"Kelsey have you gone insane!?"

"No I'm just sick of him! I don't care anymore."

"Kels...you can't just let someone get to you like that..ignore him and it's just been two days! He'll probably get tired of trying in about a week so he will give up!"

"Fine I won't but if this continues for a week I'm giving it up."

"Oh god." Nikki said.

*****************

A/N: Sorry this was probably really short but I'll try to update faster and make the chapters longer. Hope you enjoyed! :) excuse mistakes Im still looking for them..