Chapter 5

The moonlight reflected on my face. I blinked to get used to the darkness. Everything was dark but the little lights that appeared let me know I was in an unknown room. I panicked for a second. Lightheaded, I tried getting up but my body felt useless due to the extra weight on me. Wait? What?

I turned around to see the face of a sleeping asshole. I immediately felt sick to my stomach. Memories from last night flashed across my mind like the speed of light. I didn't remember much but the sensation of soft pink lips against mine.

I looked at the asshole "Cameron" who was sound asleep. Did we make out? Did we end up here? Making out? Or possibly worse?

No, no, no I have to get out of here. Even if it was dark as shit.

Carefully and slowly I removed the draped arm off of me. Ugh.

I walked out of the room and somehow the house was covered in plastic red cups, empty beer, wine, and vodka bottles. A few cigarets lying on the floor. Shoes scattered everywhere. The smell of smoke,alcohol and vomit mixed into the air.

Gagging, I tried to walk over the lying mess of people sleeping and I grabbed a pair of shoes. I will not, I repeat, will not walk in heels at night. I left the house with a pair of shoes I realized I didn't own.

Remembering the unknown streets, a 15 minute walk of almost tripping twice due to my dizziness and lack of light, I made it home. But my problem right now was how do I get in?

A tree. My only savior in this fucked up night. I don't know how, but I made it through the open window even with this throbbing pain in my head and blurred vision.

"Well look who came?" My mother sat on my bed.

"Shit." I mumbled under my breath.

"What are you doing out late at night?" She asked.

"I'm sorry. Really. I went out with a friend and her car broke down and I had to walk it back home." I lied.

Her eyes scanned me. She nodded and left.

"That was close." I said letting out a sigh of relief.

The bed felt warm as I got in the covers. My mind was filled with all possibilities asshole and I could have done. I tried my best to remember but nothing was helping.

I sat up and looked at my clothes.

What? These aren't mine?

I was wearing an oversized white t-shirt and baggy sweatpants. The smell of cologne was attached on to it.

It's his fucking clothes. I didn't care at the moment I was really tired.

I couldn't think straight anymore. What has my life come to? I haven't lied to my mother like that in my life. Never have I drank before or dressed like I'd sell my myself on the streets.

Am I changing for the good or bad?

Before I could think about anything else I fell asleep.

***

I woke up with the same headache I had at night but it was an even worse pain. I got up and went into the bathroom to get some pain killers.

I looked for it in the cabinets, meanwhile, I grabbed my toothbrush and brushed my teeth to get this horrible smell of alcohol out of my mouth.

When I finished I found the pain killers and took them.

I got out and went back into bed.

I was about to close my eyes when I heard my name being called.

"Kelsey!" I heard my mom call.

I groaned while getting out of bed and on my way to the living room.

"What?" I asked annoyed.

She looked at me and smiled.

"Cameron's here." She said looking behind me.

I slowly turned around and my eyes met Cameron's.

My heart started beating so quick. I started filling up with anger and nervousness. I wanted to smack him across the face.

"Hey." He said.

"I'll leave you too alone, I have to go out anyways. Bye!" My mom said and I watched her as she left the house.

As soon as she closed the door I faced Cameron and slapped him as hard as I can across his face.

"What the fuck!" He said rubbing his cheek.

"Explain to me what happened last night!"

"Why did you leave? I was going to bring you here in the morning."

"I didn't want to be sleeping next to you! I remember I had a dress on why the fuck am I wearing a completely different outfit?" I yelled.

"I thought you would-"

"No! Did something happen between us?"

"Nothi-"

"Did we have se-"

"Kelsey!" Cameron yelled and I flinched.

I stayed quiet until he spoke.

"Will you let me explain."

I nodded and sat on the couch.

He walked and sat next to me.

"We kissed. That's all that happened between us.... you passed out and I thought you would be comfortable in better clothes so I put you in those clothes. Relax I didn't do anything to you."

"How do I know if you're telling the truth."

"You don't have to believe me if you don't want."

"Why was I laying next to you in bed?" I asked.

"I'm pretty sure you wouldn't enjoy laying on top of random people so I brought you there. I just wanted some rest to so I guess I knocked out as well."

"Why didn't you take me to your house?"

"I knocked out." He said.

He looked at me and I looked back at him with a disgusted face and my arms crossed.

"What?" He asks.

"Nothing just go." I place my hands on his chest and push him to the front door.

"Why?" He asked annoyed.

"Because I don't want to be near you."

"Oo you're really mean." he said with a smirk.

"Only to the people I don't like." I roll my eyes. When he's finally outside I try closing the door but he holds it back.

"Bye pretty girl." He says keeping that smirk on his face and finally letting go of the door.

"Bye asshole." I close the door on him and lean against it.

"You know you love me!" I could hear him say.

I walk away ignoring him and make my way up to my room.

**************

I'm starting over this story from this chapter because I wasn't liking how it was coming out so yeah I hope this is better 💜