Not Working.

*Alex's pov*

                              Alone. I'm alone. Sitting in the locker room with sweatpants on and a t-shirt. if your wondering why I'm alone its because stupid Tori Cappelletti. Tianna Lowe and Savanna. They always bully me. Not physically but mentally. They call me fat, stupid, ugly, worthless, etc.

"Hey Fat ass!" Someone screamed looking for me, snapping me out of my deep thoughts. I quickly get up and run out of the locker room as quick as I can.  I get to my locker and slide down my locker crying. Head in my hands. I feel someone sit down next to me. I start to cry harder thinking its one of them. I feel arms wrap around me. I take my head out of my hands and see its my best friend Katarina Wollen. Shes always been here for me. I stand up and hug her as tight as i can crying on her shoulder.

"Shhhhh its okay I'm right here. Shhhhh" She whispers. Looking up I say "I have to get to class. Don't worry about me ill uh be fine." Running off without looking back. I know its rude but I don't like talking to people about my problems. As walk into social studies knowing I would be late.  The students stare at me. My eyes wonder around the classroom to find a seat. My eyes find a seat next to the school slut. Lois Rice. Ew. Shes nasty. Has sex with every guy that breathes oxygen. Yes that's all of them. Guess i will have to sit with her for the last twenty minutes of class. Slowly walking there she sticks out her foot and me being a idiot I didn't see it. Of course I tripped and everyone laughed. My middle finger spoke sooner than I could. Laughter. That's all I could hear. Everyone laughing at me. This is just a fucking amazing day. I get up and sit down. BINGGGGGGGGGGGG! The bell rings. The laughter stops and students rush out of the classroom. Even the teacher. Thank god this is the last class. I walk out of class and to my locker. Opening my locker notes fall out. Reading one of the notes I know It's from Tori, Tianna and Savanna. The note says Kill yourself. It's not like anyone would care. Another note said Your pathetic. Another one said. No one likes fat people. Wonder why no one likes you. Reading these things make me get angry and I accidentally start to ripping them up. I throw away all the notes. Not even thinking about reading another one. I really need something right now. I KNOW! STARBUCKS!! I grab my bag and run to my car. I hop in my car and blast one direction. I <3 them. Don't judge. When I reach Starbucks, I shut my car off, grab my wallet and walk in. 

"Hi may i have a vanilla frappe pleace?"  I ask nicely.          "Sure that will be $3.20"    I handed her the cash. I sit down with my frappe, drinking it slowly. Then i hear a deepish voice in front of me say "Is this seat taken?" I look up to see a very attractive boy.                  "No you can take it." I say politely.          "Okay thanks." Then he sits down.         "So whats your name"' He questions.         "My name is Alex. What is yours?" I smile.                           "My name Is Luke. Luke Hemmings."   OOKKAYYYYYYY i HOPE YOU GUYS LOVED THE 1ST CHAPTER!!!!!!!!!! I WORKED ON IT FOR 2 HOURS STRAIGHT.  PLEASE VOTE, COMMENT AND FOLLOW ME! I LOVE YOU GUYS<3     <3BeautyLve<3