Chapter 2

*ALEXS POV*

"I love your accent. Are you from around here?" I ask. I really did love his accent! It was amazing and better than my American accent.

"No I'm from Australia. I'm in a growing band. It's a lot of fun!" He exclaimed making his life seem amazing. Especially when I love to sing. It's my dream but having stage fright makes it hard.

"That's really cool! I wanna be a singer but

I'm to nervous." I tell him. I've never told anyone that, yet I tell a complete stranger.

"Sing." he says

"Not here I don't sing in front of people. Sorry." I hope he's not mad because I think he might be my friend.

"Alright that's fine. Wanna hang out sometime? Here's my number." He hands me a piece of paper. I'm confused.

"You just carry around your number?" I ask

"Haha no. I saw you and I knew I had to give you my number." He speaks as he's smiling very cheekily. I giggle and blush.

"Thank you." I whisper.

"No problem. So can you hang out? We can go to my place or yours? Either one works." Wow I didn't expect that.

"I can hang out. Your place works too."

"Okay my friends, Calum, Ashton, and Michael will be there is that okay?"

"Yeah of course!"

We hopped in his car and drove to his place. We came to a stop at a gorgueos blue house.

"Wow! You have an amazing house!" I say suprised.

"Thanks its not ours we are renting it because we are one tour." Luke points out. "Ohhhhh I forgot!" We walk in and I see three boys, playing Xbox. When the dorr shuts the boys look our way. I bite my lip not to smile as I see how attractive they are. They probably wont like me anyway. Like look at me. Ew.

"Wanna introduce your 'friend'?" The one with the colored hair winks. Omg! I'm so embarrased. I cover my face hiding my blushing face. Laughing.

Luke just laughs and speaks. " This is Alex. And Michael you know I have a girlfriend. That I love very much." So his name is Michael. Kewl.

"Oh yeah i forgot. Sorry :/" He says awkwardly. Its complete silence I hate it. I break the silence by saying "I play Xbox too. You guys any good?" They all gasp and chuckle.

"I think the real question is are you any good?" Michael asks me. Every one waits for my reaction. I stick my hand out and say "Hand me a controller and we will see. Michael." I Smirk. Then one of the boys stare at me. Like full on stare and it's creepy. They burst out laughing.
"What's so funny? Don't think a girl can beat you??" I challenge. Michael hands me a controller. I sit in the seat next to him and he clicked starts. We play for about five minutes until I win. Of course I do.. Smirking as I walk out of the room in victory to see Luke standing there.
"Nice game Alex. You really shocked michael." He smiled.
"Thank you."I blushed.
QUACK! QUACK! OMG that's my phone. I take it out ASAP and answer it.
(A: Alex. M: mom)
A: Hello?
M: Get home right now! You were supposed to be home 2 hours ago.
A: I'm sorry mom I went to Starbucks and made friends so I hung out with them I'm so sorry I'll be home as soon as possible.
M: Okay. Dinner is waiting.
A: okay thank you.
(End of Conversation)
As I end the call with my mom I put my phone in my pocket.
Looking at Luke I say
"Thank you for inviting me here you have a wonderful house! I would love to come back another time and maybe even meet your girlfriend. I need some more friends. Anyways I have to go."
"Awh okay you have my number right?" he questions
"Yes I do, bye!" Walking out the door I hear him yell 'bye!'.
As I'm walking down the street I realize that I finally have more than one true friend I think. Smiling as I'm looking at the ground at my feet. When I reach my house my feet run up the stairs to my room and my feet follow, not wanting dinner. Just sleep. Looking through my phone I decided to text Luke a goodnight.
Alex; Goodnight Luke! I'm so happy I met u!

I put my phone on my nightstand and put pjs on. After I get in bed I hear my phone vibrate. Luke texted me back it said.
Luke; Goodnight!! I'm happy I met you too. I still need to hear you sing ;) I'll be waiting.

I chuckle and plug my phone into the charger as I begin to fall asleep.

HI GUYS!!!!! I'M SO SO SO SO HAPPY YOU GUYS LIKE THE BOOK SO FAR!! SORRY IT TAKES ME SO LONG TO UPDATE I GET BUSY A LOT. BUT I WILL UPDATE AS MUCH AS I POSSIBLY CAN!!!! OKAY I LOVE YOU GUYS!<3BeautyLve<3