good little servant-thor odinson

you began to head up to your boyfriends room, holding a tray full of treats and drinks

you began to head up to your boyfriends room, holding a tray full of treats and drinks. you and thor had been a thing that started 2 months ago, so not that long ago.

but, you were his servant. you had to make all of his food, drinks, serve it on time. he'd punish you whenever you broke a glass, talked behind his back whenever he thought you said something, when you didn't listen, when you were late to breakfast, lunch, and dinner.

but today was different, you had accidentally spilled water all over one of the other servants who'd always push you around, her name was madi, she'd laugh at you whenever you tried to clean a table faster just because she couldn't. pour food on you in front of your friends. like valkyrie, banner, and of course your boyfriend, thor. and last but not least. she would sometimes sneak into your bedroom and mess up your bed and throw things everywhere.

"god of thunder. y/n has been totally naughty. she poured water on me and called me a slut"madi said as she cried and rushed into thors' huge room.

"now why would y/n do that?"thor says and stands up, folding his arms and staring down at madi.

"i never did that. you trashed my bedroom and poured food on me. don't lie"y/n says coming into the room.

"madi, i did see you trip y/n this morning and pushed her into a table causing her to break a glass and wake some people up, and you also poured a big bucket of cold water on her."thor says and furrows his eyebrows.

"but sir-"madi tries spitting out.

"go, don't lie to me anymore, madison"thor says and uses her full name before madi whines and bumps your shoulder before walking out and going to her room.

"i'm sorry for disrupting you, sir"y/n would say and almost walks out his door.

"i don't think you wanna leave"thor says and pulls you back, his hammer closing his door and he throws you onto the bed.

"why's that, sir?"y/n says and scootches back on his bed. he steps closer to her and bends down to her ear whispering.

"so i can punish you, even though you didn't do anything on purpose, you're still gonna get it"thor says and grabs the back of your neck and bends you over his lap, y/n gasping and he lifts up your lace servant gown before sliding your panties down to your ankles.

"are you gonna be my good little servant, right now?"thor says and spanks you one.

"yes sir"you moan out and he spanks your ass, harden than he even would.

"i'm your good little server"y/n says and bites her lip, whimpering and then biting down on her finger.

"yeah, i know you are. i don't anyone else but you"thor says and spanks you again before he grabs your hair and pulls you up.

"yes"y/n moans out and nods her head.

"you won't slip up again, will you?"thor says and looks at you, smirking.

"no sir"y/n says and whimpers.

"good, sweetheart. now go fix your room"

•••