ON STAGE- THOR.

POV: y/n is basically on stage, Steve and Thor are looking for a bad agent( barely in this story), meanwhile she's teasing with her boyfriend, Thor in the crowd. Y/N is also wearing a jessica rabbit costume in this( I KNOW THIS IS BAD-)
( it CAN or DOESN'T HAVE TO BE IN CARTOON VERSION)

•••

As older men rushed in the front rows of the stage, Your boyfriend Thor was just sitting to the left of the stage next to his buddy, Steve

( yes. STEVE ROGERS)

Y/N had been looking through the curtains wearing her sparkly pinkish long dress that had the legs showing. Long, beautiful purple gloves that stopped above her elbows, Y/N's makeup had been done by one of her great friends, Natasha. The light purple eyeshadow, the perfect eyeliner making both wings, and your eyebrows were perfectly arched. Last of all, Natasha had slid those small orange earrings into your ears that had been pierced.

"Laaadies and Gentleman!"The host begins speaking through the loud speaker" Are you ready for the next performer?"He says and most of the older men in the crowd scream and yell while holding some beer in a cup.

Thor raises an eyebrow and clenches his jaw at the older men that are way too happy and urged to see you perform on stage. Steve notices Thor's hands clenching on his dress pants and reassures Thor that you're all his.

"Y/N only loves you man. These men are mainly pervs and they can't touch Y/N at all, because we would've caught them by now"Steve says and fixes his ear piece, Thor doing the same and nodding his head.

"You're right"Thor says and shakes off the weird feeling between all of these men, barely any women in the crowd.

"Let's just focus on this guy who stole over 50 copies from the state office"Steve says and looks around, Looking for any mysterious people.

"Alright folks! I Introduce to you..Y/N L/N" The host says through his speaker one more time and the more men get up, finding seats closer and closer to the front.

The lights dim and Natasha taps you on the shoulder before you go out, saying:" Good luck, doll!"

Y/N gives her a soft smile and the men keep howling at the black and sparkly looking stage , Y/N not even out on stage yet.

Y/N smirks to herself and puts one of her legs out through the curtains and begins singing.

"You had plenty money of money in 1922..You let another women make a fool of you.."Y/N begins to sing softly and steps out on stage, the crowd cheering.

"Why don't you do right..Like some other men do?" Y/N sings and puts her hands on her hips, her beautiful hair covering one side of her eye as she looks over and sees her lover, Thor.

"Get out of here..Get me some money too..You're sittin' down and wonderin' what it's all about"Y/N sings softer and steps off stage, smirking while she keeps her eyes on Thor, meanwhile putting her hands on some other man's shoulders and signing in his ear.

"If you ain't got no money, They will put you out.."Y/n sings in the random mans ear before walking off with a beautiful sway in her hips.

"There's your lady.."Steve says and smirks at Thor before noticing how shocked and amazed he is by the beauty of his own girlfriend.

"She's so gorg- We have to focus.."Thor says quietly and tries to shove off the feeling in his pants and the task him and Steve are supposed to be focused on before the night is over.

"Don't shake off the feeling man, It's fine"Steve says and smirks while trying to hold in his laughter, looking at how sweaty Thor's neck is from watching you.
Steve reaches in his pocket and hands him a napkin, Thor wiping his sweat away.

"Why don't you do right..Like some other men do?"Get out of here"Y/N sings and slowly walks over to Thor and rests her hands on his broad shoulders."Get me some money too.."Y/N leans down and whispers in his ear, having a sexy tone in the way she sings now" Now if you had prepared 20 years ago, You wouldn't be a wanderin' now from door to door"Y/N squeezes his shoulders once and smirks before walking off with the same sway in here hips.

"How'd that go for you, pal?"Steve says and speaks quietly, laughing at Thor's face.

"Get me some money too.."Y/N says and smirks while walking back on stage and leaning down, gripping one guys chin and finishing off the song:"Like some other man.."Y/N pulls the mans face closer to hers. Thor getting furious as the minutes goes by.

"Do..."Y/N finishes off the song and smirks, walking back stage with that beautiful sway still in her hips and the curtains closing behind you.

As Y/N heads backstage and to her dressing room, she could still hear the men yelling and howling.(y'know what i mean?)

After people begin getting up and leaving to go home, Steve and Thor stand up looking around, stopping and seeing a man with a black brief case and all black on. Some type of gun in his hand.

"Found him!"Steve says and clenches his jaw while Thor nods his head and contacts other police to be on their way.

Steve runs up behind the man and tackles him to the ground, The guy in all black dropping his briefcase and gun in his hand while Thor comes up behind Steve and forces the mans arms behind his back and handcuffs them.

The police immediately rushing in and grabbing the man in handcuffs and dragging him away into the cop cars.

"Thor you can go, I'll make sure the guy gets what's coming to him, tell Y/N I said good job! and that she great!"Steve says and looks at his best buddy, Thor immediately nodding and giving Steve a huge hug before grabbing the flowers and chocolates, Thor smirks to himself and heads backstage trying to find the room Y/N is in.

Y/N is siting in her dressing room while wiping off her makeup and in her tan robe.

"Is that my little Jessica Rabbit?"Thor says and walks into your dress room with a soft smile on his face.

"Hi baby!"Y/N says happily and smiles, setting her makeup remover swab down and hugging her beloved Thor.

"You looked so sexy out there tonight"Thor says and smirks before grabbing you by your hand and twirling you around before leaning down and kissing you.

"Did I?"Y/N says and giggles, kissing him back immediately.

"Yes baby"Thor says and bites my lip.

"You're all mine, Y/N"Thor says and smirks before pulling you into another kiss and giving you a happy hug.

"All yours" Y/N replies and smiles.

•••

This sucked ASS!
DUDES- i lowkey tried. i'm falling off the map rn🥺🥺🥺😤
hope you guys like it though!