Looking For A Job

(A/N: Good you read the next part :D )

 It's the beginning of Summer and you finally got out of your boring high school classes for a while.  Since you now have a break, you fall onto your bed and sleep in for the majority of June. 

 One day, your parents come in your room and begin to fuss about you not having a job. They start to whine about how you need to start saving money for college. "I can do that next month," you tell them as you watch an old Spongebob episode. "Well," your mom says, "you don't have to do it. You'll just spend the rest of your Summer AND next school year without a cell phone."  "What?! No!" you yell out in protest. "It's your choice, [insert name here]," your dad says. He throws a newspaper on your bed and your parents walk out. 

 Not wanting to lose your cell phone, you start looking through the newspaper.  As you flip through ads for Pizza Hut, Jumpin J's, Burger King, and Papa John's, there is one ad that catches your eye. It said "Help Wanted" in bold texts and underneath it, the ad said, "Family Pizzeria looking for a security guard to work the night shift. 12 am to 6 am. Monitor cameras, ensure the safety of equipment and animatronic characters. $120 dollars a week. "  You look at a picture of a giant electronic bear with a top hat, a bowtie, and a microphone. "It won't be that bad," you tell yourself. "It'll just be six hours of doing nothing!" You take out your phone and call the number on the bottom of the ad.