The Pizza Place

You arrive home, tired. Your parents asks you how your first night on the job was. You wanted to tell them that it was bad and that you almost died by living robots related ot Chuck E Cheese, but they would just think of that as an excuse. Who wouldn't think that? So you tell them that it was fine and boring. Of course, they believe you. So, you sit down on your bed and begin to wonder. Should you just go ahead and quite or should you continue to work there? Well, it's still an easy job and you decide to stay. You lie down and begin to close your eyes. It'll be alright, you think. Then, everything goes dark.

 You find yourself being held by he arms from Bonnie and Chica. You try ot escape but there metal grip is to strong. They slowly lead you to a Freddy suit on the ground. You try to scream and cry out for help but your mouth wont make a sound. Freddy comes from behind and takes the head off the suit, revealing wires and metals inside the body. Finally, you scream. 

 You wake up at 4 pm, gasping for breath. You realize that that was just a nightmare, not the real thing. Then why did it feel so real? It wasn't late and your parents was at work. You walk to the fridge and it is basically empty. Perhaps you could use this as an excuse to eat a Freddy's? Well you never been there in the day so why not? You get into your car and drive off. 

 When you arrive, you see a few kids and parents there. And of course, on the stage was Bonna, Freddy, and Chica. You eye the three down as you make your way to the farthest seat from them. Freddy was playing a song that sounded like a music box version of  "Toreador March" . Your eyes look over the now lit area and your eye looks at a purple curtain with stars on it and a sign that says "Out of Order". A waitress comes to your table. "Hello, how may I help you?" "Can I have a [insert favorite pizza name here]?" "Sure thing!" she says. Quickly you add in, "also I work here. I'm the night security guard. So do I get a discount?" She nodded. When she is gone, you see the few kids having a lttle party in their table. The lady soon comes back with a box of pizza. "Enjoy! I'll come back with your check soon." Before you leave, you ask her what the curtain was for. "That's Pirate's Cove. We used to have an animatronic there. His name ws Foxy, a pirate fox. But an incident happened and we can't use him anymore." You nod and she leaves. An incident? Maybe she was talking about that thing the guy on the phone said briefly. The Bite of '87? You bite into the pizza. OMG THIS IS SO GOOD! You soon devour the whole piece. You eat another slice and you look at the time. It was 5 now. You take the remaining pizza and the waitress comes back with your check. You pay and leave with the leftovers. I should get some more rest, you think. 

 (A/N: Last one for tonight guys!)