The 2nd Night

You arrive at Freddy's five minutes before 12. When you walk in, you see the manager, who was looking at you with worried eyes. You ignore him, although you just want to punch him in the face for not telling you about the living robots. Rushing to your room, you look back and see the manager leave. The moment you get inside,your phone vibrates, telling you that it was now 12. You sigh and sit down on the chair. When you look at your monitor, you see that none of the animatronics have moved. Then you look at Pirate's Cove. The curtains were closed and it looked like it did earlier. Soon. The phone rings again. You pick it up. "Uhh, hello? Hello? Uh, well, if you're hearing this and you made it to day two, uh, congrats! I-I won't talk quite as long this time since Freddy and his friends tend to become more active as the week progresses. Uhh, it might be a good idea to peek at those cameras while I talk just to make sure everyone's in their proper place."' You search the cameras and everyone is still in the same spot. " uhh,"'the recording continues, " Interesting enough, Freddy himself doesn't come off stage very often. I heard he becomes a lot more active in the dark though,so,hey I guess that's one more reason not to run out of power,right?" You nod as you begin to realize that this man had said that Freddy lives. " I-I also want to emphasize the importance of using your door lights. There are blind spots in your camera views, and those blind spots happen to be right outside of your doors. Uh, you might only have a few seconds to react,..Uh, not that you would be in any danger,of course. I'm not implying that. Also, check on the curtain in Pirate Cove from time to time. The character there seems unique in that he becomes more active if the cameras remain off for a long periods of time." Well now he tells me! You think. " I guess he doesn't like being watched. I don't know. Anyway, I'm sure you have everything under control! Uh, talk to you soon." You hang up and look at your monitor. Oh no! Bonnie and Chica were gone! You look around and you see Chica in the Dining Room but you can't find Bonnie. Quickly, you pull your monitor down and turn on the left light. Bonnie's purple face greets you and you close the door. Then, you pull up your monitor to check on Foxy. He was still behind the curtain. You check your light and Bonnie was no longer there. Instead, he was in the backstage. Chica was now in the bathrooms. Soon, it is 3 am. You begin to hear a strange voice echoing down the hallways. You check your lights and no one was there. You begin to check the cameras. Finally, you arrive at Pirate's Cove. The voice seems to come from there. Then, it stops. You realized that the voice was Foxy. But how and why was he singing? You lower your monitor and check your lights. Chica is outside your door. Surprised,you close the door. Before you turn off the lights, you watch as Chica's face presses against the window. You look at your monitor again and you see Bonnie just around the corner, twitching as he stared into the camera. As you close your door, you realize you haven't checked on Chica in a while. You press the light button but it wouldn't turn on. Your right door is still closed and you check your monitors. Chica was nowhere to be found. You begin to panic. You only have 30% left and it's 4 am. Perhaps you should open the door to check. Then if you saw Chica you would close it. You are pretty good on Power but with two doors closed it was draining fast. But maybe you could hold out until 6?

Do you open the door and check or Wait it out?