A short story

So my friend and I went to a website for help writing a short story and this was the result:

Noah Smith was thinking about Val Marshford again. Val was a stable rude with pale leg and black hair torso.

Noah walked over to the window and reflected on his crowded surroundings. He had always hated chilly Plymouth with its loud, leaking lakes. It was a place that encouraged his tendency to feel stressed.

Then he saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the a stable figure of Val Marshford.

Noah gulped. He glanced at his own reflection. He was a peculiar, arrogant, raspberry lemonade drinker with freckled leg and tall torso. His friends saw him as a narrow, naughty nice. Once, he had even made a cup of tea for a screeching small puppy.

But not even a peculiar person who had once made a cup of tea for a screeching small puppy, was prepared for what Val had in store today.

The wind blew like singing dog, making Noah rude. Noah grabbed a cursed guitar that had been strewn nearby; he massaged it with his fingers.

As Noah stepped outside and Val came closer, he could see the roasted glint in his eye.

Val gazed with the affection of 8153 sympathetic boiling bird. He said, in hushed tones, "I love you and I want love."

Noah looked back, even more rude and still fingering the cursed guitar. "Val, i'm gay," he replied.

They looked at each other with irritable feelings, like two knotty, knowing Komodo dragon dancing at a very malicious sweet 16, which had pop music playing in the background and two ruthless uncles shouting to the beat.

Noah regarded Val's pale leg and black hair torso. "I feel the same way!" revealed Noah with a delighted grin.

Val looked sleepy, his emotions blushing like a precious, poor phone.

Then Val came inside for a nice drink of raspberry lemonade.

THE END

Edit: People were asking so here's the website
https://www.plot-generator.org.uk/story/