Dabi part 2

XXX
Dabi walked back to the park after his encounter with the strange children.
'Wtf is wrong with those kids?!' Dabi looked around for a place to sleep and spotted a bench, walked over, laid down and fell asleep.

Dabi awoke to a small poking on his face and opened his eyes to see the same children.

"Wha?" Dabi sat up and rubbed his eyes. Looking up he sees M/n, Allen, and a teenage boy that had blond spiky hair and a killer aura.

"IO! THE FUCK DID YOU DO TO THE LITTLE FUCKERS EH?!" Bakugo let sparks fly from vis hands as he yelled.

"THEY TOLD ME TO WATCH THEM BURN THINGS SO I DID THEY ASKED ME I SWEAR!" Dabi jumped behind the bench and hid behind it not wanting to be mauled by an angry older brother.

Katsuki looked down to his little brother and cocked an eyebrow. 
"Oi, little shit, is he telling the truth?" 
"Ya, we bribed him with a blanket and food." M/n held a blank look, uninterested with the things going on.

"We were finding out what fabric is more  ireproof!" Allen chimed in smiling

"Anyway we need him for an experiment." M/n pulled a piece of paper from Allens backpack

"If you agree sign here. Here, and here" 

In shock Dabi silently grabbed the document and read it 

' we are not eligible for any injuries or death caused by said experiment'

Dabi looked up and sighed it was this or be homeless. He grabbed the pen from M/n and signed the paper.

M/n and Allen grabbed Dabi and pulled him away. As he passed Katsuki he heard him whisper  'good luck'

 As he passed Katsuki he heard him whisper  'good luck'