part one

Dallas p.o.v

my name is Dallas i am different than almost everybody that i know.You want to know how welli have a really bad past. My family what you would have  called dysfunctional.But we are not going to talk about that we re going to talk about the fact that i am going to be going back to school today well school started on monday but i got expelled on the last day of school for two days.So i have to come to school on the 3th day of school. Right i know i never knew that was a thing into now.What did i get expelled for. let the author tell you my story this is how it started.

author

it was the last day of school Dallas was so pissed that Mr.wilson had giving everybody a D for there last grade.so she decided he needed to learn a lesson so she went in his office this is what happened

Warning this is the most bougest meanist thing being done

          Dallas p. o.v

i walked in mr.wilson office with my most tightist dress so that he could see every curve i had i slowly walked in his office and said hi David he looked at me and i could see it his eyes that things were going to go my way. he reply by saying miss Williams you know this is a school not a strip club right.i reply by saying yea i know but i wanted to just let you know that you are the most smart teacher and handsome teacher.i walk around his desk slowly and keep my sexy voice on and sadistic look. he rely by saying you know you can't be walking around school saying things like this. i reply by saying but how am i supposed to keep my feelings in check when your always around and seem to be checking me out. he starts to say miss williams  i stop him before he could say something by saying you know we can be friends with benefits.Nobody has to know. he stays silent like he is thinking about it. i head twords the door knowing that he might stop me.As soon as i reach for the door knob he grabs my arm and pulls me into a strong kiss i mean he is not the worst kisser but not the best.Remind you beca andthe gang are waiting at the door to record this and send to the principal and get him fired for assault.I mean we know that is tough but when we were right on a row for our work for weeks not cheating and not to mention that he gave everybody in his class bad grades.

Beca p.o.v
Its ten minutes and I can finally see Dallas come to the door cue for me to start recording. I mean getting him fired is kind of strong but that man is cruel he doesn't give us grades off our scores but he gives them off of how much he likes us. So we did the same to him.😆