Not True

Nikki's Pov

David's grandparents came to see baby David and they just fell in love with him and who wouldn't he's my cute little piece of David and I will always love him for leaving me this beautiful baby ! My little precious child !

John: Well that went well but their going to find out when the court stuff comes up !

Nikki: I know ! So I have to call his parents and explain this whole situation !

John: I could do it if you want !

Nikki: Really ?

John: Yeah !

Nikki: Well they did like you !

John: They do ?

Nikki: Yeah when I found out I was pregnant they told me that you were someone they saw as a father figure for my baby !

John: Well then I'll handle this don't worry !

Nikki: Shoot I think I left my phone in the room !

John: I have it !

Nikki: Why ?

John: I found it that's why I was going back to your room and that's when I overheard everything and Randy was like what are you doing so that's when we both heard what he was doing fortunately Randy was smart enough to sneak in through the window !

Nikki: I owe you two my life and my child's life !

John: Let's not talk about that come on get some rest David's grandparents are coming back tomorrow and they should know as well !

Nikki: Yeah okay !

John: I love you !

Nikki: I love you too !!

3 months later !

Nikki's Pov

I was so nervous I was going to see him today ! I haven't seen him in 3 months ! I have to here today I wish I didn't have to be but I do ! I have to be in court do declare and relive that horrible experience but it has to be done for our own protection ! My lawyer said to bring my baby I don't know why but I brought him and thankfully he's been real quite and hasn't been crying !

Judge: Okay Ms. Garcia what happened the night your Mr. McGuire was killed !

Nikki took a deep breathe and stayed talking !

Nikki: Well we were in Boston because I was Alex's sister maid of honor ! And we wanted to go dress shopping ! And that's what we did then we went to dinner that night and we were deciding what to do because it was still early and Alex suggested we go to the club ! So we all agreed ! It was about 2 in the morning when we decided to call it a night we said our goodbyes !

Judge: Had he been drinking that night ?

Nikki: No and neither was I ! Because he said I don't want to drink because I have to drive back I can't leave the car here and call a cab and he asked me not to drink because he didn't want to be the only sober person both in the club and in the car !

She laughed weakly !

Judge: Do the attorneys have medical records ?

Attorney: Yes and it is indeed true that neither Mr. McGuire nor Ms. Garcia were drinking that night !

Judge: Okay Ms. Garcia proceed

She nodded and started to wipe away her tears !

Nikki: We were on our way to the hotel where I was staying with him

Judge: Why were you sharing a room with him and not your sister ?

Nikki: I hadn't seen him in 3 weeks so we wanted to be alone !

Judge: Okay go on !

Nikki: We were on our way to the hotel when all of a sudden you see a car coming charging at us and....and....

Judge: Ms. Garcia do you need a moment ?

Nikki nodded no !

Nikki: I tried telling him to move to go forward or back I didn't care just move and that's when the car slammed into his side !

Judge: Did he die on the scene or in the hospital ?

Nikki: I don't know they never told me !!

She said trying to control her tears !

Attorney: He died on his way to the hospital actually there's something he said that he wanted Ms. Garcia to know but I don't think the hospital ever told her !

Nikki: No they didn't !

Attorney: It's written here if you would like to see ?

Nikki: Please !

Judge: You may approach the stand !

The paper read !

Tell Nicole I love love her ! ❤️

Nikki read it and it hurt her so she just closed her eyes and pushed the paper back !

Judge: Are you okay to continue ?

Nikki: Yes !

Judge: What happened then ?

Nikki: Well when I woke up in the hospital the next day the doctor told me he was dead and you could imagine I was so crushed after I got out of the hospital I didn't know where my phone was and we went down to the police station and they had it and the detective told me that the person who crashed into us knew what he was doing ! Because he got out of the car went to my side grabbed my phone and took a picture of us !

She said crying more and more

Attorney: Here's the picture your honor !

Judge: Continue

Nikki: They told me that I should be careful but they thought that if this person wanted to kill me he would have done it wouldn't have been that hard !

Judge: And you don't think he had motive to kill you !

Nikki: No he wanted to be with me ! And he got just that by killing my babies father

She said as she cried into her hands !

Judge: Theirs a child involved ?

Attorney: She has a 3 month old son who Mr. McGuire is the father too !

Judge: Is there a paternity test ?

Nikki: Yes we brought one !

Attorney: Yes here it is !

He hands it to the Judge !

Nikki: He's here too !

She said pointing to John who was holding baby David !

Judge: Okay proceed !

Nikki: The day of his funeral I found out I was pregnant and I was scared yet happy and sad I was happy I was going to be a mom but scared that I was doing it alone and sad that one day I would have to look into my baby's eyes and tell him that his father died before he was even a month old ! And well that's when I turned to Alex he told me he would take care of me and the baby and I thought well this is great someone who is willing to be there and care for my child but when I told him I was breaking up with him to be with John Cena my boyfriend of a year when we broke up he turned on me he started hitting me and punching me and.....

Alex got up and started shouting !

Alex: THATS NOT TRUE !!!!!

Then he want charging at Nicole......