Blood Talks

Back to the fight, Kage and Niko fought. They were both skillful in swordsmanship and hand-to-hand combat. No one is getting the upperhand. Mika started to get worried, but she can't fight unless Niko told her to. Kage boasted the move that made him "undefeatable". He ran around Niko and attacked him. Niko can't counter because he was too fast to be seen.

Niko was on the ground. Kage stopped running.

"Do you really think you can beat me? You're just a pathetic ninja who only thinks of his self. There's no hope for you. I have no weakness! I am undefeatable!" Kage declared.

"You're right. I only think of myself, but I am not pathetic. Weakness. Everyone has one. You don't know what it is, but I know," Niko replied.

"What is it then?" Kage asked.

"I wont tell you. That's for me to know and for you to discover," Niko answered.

"I HAVE NO WEAKNESS!" Kage shouted.

Kage got mad and attacked Niko. Again, Niko had a hard time countering Kage. Kage hit him and knocked him on the ground. Kage ran around again and he is invisible.

In the middle of standing up, Niko suddenly remembered what the elite ninjas taught him. It is called "Immovable Mind". Through this technique, all energy in him goes to the brain, making your senses sharper.

After remembering, Niko stood up and closed his eyes. As he performs the technique, he gripped his katana with both hands. After a few seconds, he opened his eyes and inverted his katana. Kage was hit in the stomach. Niko took the katana out of Kage's stomach and called Mika.

"Mika, now is the time!" Niko commanded.

" Yes partner!' Mika replied.

Both of them exchanged attacks on Kage with the final blow from Mika. Kage has been terminated.

"You know what's your weakness? Your anger and emotions," Niko said over the Kage's dead body.

Niko and Mika went home. Mika helped Niko recover from his injury and took care of him.