Chapter 31

*3 Months Later*

Kate will be played by Bethany Mota

Destiny's Pov

I wake up to the alarm at 5 in the stupid morning. I take a shower and go to my room. I sat there on my bed with only a towel wrapped around my body. I am so lazy to get dressed. Why can't I just snap my fingers and be ready? Like Cinderella

I sniff and look around. I saw my dress and my eyes widen. OMG IT'S THE DAY! it was a struggle picking out the dress

*Flashback*

"You're so picky" Alexa huffed. Alexa, Lisa, and Kate are my bridesmaids.

*5 dresses later*

They took out another white dress and it was okay. I tried it on and my jaw dropped. I came out and the girl's jaws had dropped.

"You" Alexa said.

"Looks" Jackie said.

"Amazing!!!" Kate finished. I looked at myself in the mirror and smiled. I twirled and giggled. I look up and smile.

"This is the one"

*Flashback ends*

I seriously cannot believe Ashton Fletcher Irwin is mine. He's such a sweet, cute, adorable! Like a ball of sun shine! If you don't like him then boo you. You Suck. Like no.

Now I see why so many people look up to him. He saves lives. Just by looking at him makes you go asdfghjkl!

I take a shower and do my things. I get out and the Stylist are here.

I sigh and take a seat of the chair.

Ashton's Pov

I wake up around 6 and groan. I don't wanna get up. I wanna eat, eat, and sleep. I check the date then smile like an idiot. I roll out of bed happily. I take a shower then when I got out I slipped on my boxers and checked my phone.

From: Wifeyy💖
Babe Alexa won't shut up. Pls make Calum come to get to be quiet. I'm concern about her safety.

It's always Alexa she's concern about whenever Alexa is concern about Destiny. Weird. I take out my suit and put it on. I walk downstairs and check the time. Its 1:30 We have to be at the church by 2 since it starts at 3. I see the boys on the couch and I tell them we have to go.

Once we arrive at the church we set to our places. Everybody stood up and the music started playing. I look down the aisle and see my princess. My world. I tear up a bit then smile. I can't believe we've made it to this day. She stands infront of me and smiles.

"Hi" She smiles.

"Hey" I smile back.

*After the Priest is done talking*

"Do you. Ashton Fletcher Irwin, take Destiny Gabriella Hemmings to be your wife?"

"I do" I smile.

"Do you. Destiny Gabriella Hemmings, take Ashton Fletcher Irwin take to be your husband?"

"I do" She says with a big smile.

"I pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride" The priest says.

I smile then pull Destiny close by her waist. I smirk then lean in to a passionate kiss. She kisses back and smiles. We break the kiss and everyone is cheering and clapping.

*At Reception Hall*

We take a seat on where we suppose to then I see Destiny giggling.

"So giggly, huh?" I chuckle. She nods then takes off the little piece of paper that was on my head. I smile and then put my hand on her thigh. Her breath hitched and she narrowed her eyes at me. I smirk and start drawing circles on her thigh. She slaps my hand away.

"Stop that. You're going to make me horny in front of everyone. That's not nice" Destiny said.

Destiny's Pov

I swear that little butthole. That's not nice. I took off my heels and put on some white vans because I can't stand these heels. I stand up then Ashton looks up at me all innocent. I raise an eyebrow and he just smiles. The Dj was blasting music and people were dancing. I walked to the car that is parked hella far. I look for my white vans and I finally found them. I turn around and see Ashton.

"Hi or Hey?" I awkwardly smile.

"Hello Mrs. Irwin" He smirks.

"What do you want?" I chuckle.

"You" He said pulling me closer to his body by my waist. I look up at him and he leans in and kisses me. I my hand slides down and it was playing with his waistband. He losen his grip and I got away smirking.

"I will get you back!!" Ashton shouted. Mhm. Sure.

After a long while the party ended and we stay at a hotel.

"Tomorrow we fly out to the Bahamas" Ashton smiled. I change into one if Ashton's big shirts. I crawl into bed with him. He kisses my forehead and then cupped my cheek. I smiled and he pecked my lips.

"Goodnight Mrs. Irwin"

"Goodnight Mr. Irwin"

After Ashton fell asleep I got a message

From: Anonymous
See You At The Bahamas xx

What?