Chapter 22

Deatiny's Pov

After Alexa finally said her answer she has been a bit lost in her mind.

*Yesterday*

"I pick neither..I don't want to cause problems. I should just discontinue the tour" Alexa sighed.

"Alexa, you don't have to that" I say.

*End*

Luke and Calum have been avoiding each other again. Alexa is lost in her mind while Mikey, Ash, and I don't know what to do. I asked Calum if he wanted to hang out today and he said sure. I just changed into black yoga pants, a random shirt but a hoodie over, and black vans. I got my phone and put my hair in a messy bun then I went to get Calum. He was wearing a tank top with black skinny jeans and black vans. We left the lobby and walked around.

"Want to surprise some fans? And maybe take one to the hotel to meet the rest?" I ask Calum.

"Sure" Calum said. I got a message from Alexa.

Alexa: Go on twitter and look up #GroupieProblemsNight You will laugh. But don't show Cal!

I go on twitter and look it up and saw the post. I was cracking up. Gosh I love the 5sos fandom.

"What's so funny?" Calum asked.

"Some fan direct messaged me something funny" I lie. I put up my phone and went into a music store.

"Hey look. There's one stressing over which of our ablums to get" Calum whispered to me.

"Uh! This is so hard! Which one do I get?!" She said.

"How about you get the Cal pack?" Calum smiled. She turned around and fainted.

"See Calum. You killed her with your weirdness" I laugh. Calum picked her up bridal style and I bought her the albums. We were on our way back to the hotel then we got caught by paparazzi.

"Shit run" I say. We started running and finally got to the hotel. We were finally at my room so we set her down on my bed.

"Yup you killed her Hood. Good going" I looked at Calum. Calum rolled his eyes then Ashton came in.

"What's up babe" Ashton came nehind me and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Calum killed a girl with his weirdness" I chuckle. Ashton giggled. His giggle Awhhh !! She woke up and looked at us.

"It's really you!" She smiled.

"Yup it is!" I smile. Mikey, Alexa, and Luke came in. Alexa kept her distance from Luke and Calum.

"How come Lexa isn't together anymore?" She asked. Luke and Alexa just looked down.

"Anyways. I'm Lisa" Lisa smiles. I looked at Calum and he hasn't stop staring. Creep. Luke kept on looking at Alexa in a sadish way. I don't like seeing my brother like this.

"Hey Lisa! Mikey, Calum, Ash, and I want to show you something!" I say.

"We do?" The guys asked.

Yes now let's go!" I say. We get Lisa and leave the room with only Lexa in there.

Alexa's Pov

Geez thanks Destiny. Leaving me here with my ex. Luke got close to me but I stepped away.

"Alexa please" Luke said.

"No Luke. I don't want to cause problems" I sigh getting farther away from him. Luke came from behind me and I turned around and looked up at him. I started tearing up. I always tear up whenever I miss someone. I looked down and Luke lifted my chin. Luke leaned in and softly kissed my lips. I kissed back then just hugged him tight.

"I miss you" I say not letting go.

"I do to princess" He says hugging back. I pull off from the hug and look at Luke.

"I just don't want to cause problems" I say.

"And you won't" Luke says. I just sigh.

"But Alexa please. I miss you I need you in my life" Luke said.

"I miss you too" I say.

"Then will you have the honor of being my girlfriend again?" Luke asked.

"Of course!" I smile. I hugged Lule then we kissed.

"YES! WOO LEXA IS BACK!! YAY!!" We heard the guys with Lisa and Destiny say. We broke the kissed and laugh. They enter the room and all have smiles on there face.

Destiny's Pov

Lexa is backkk. Yusss. I wemt to the restroom to just fix my hair because while we were out of the room Mikey tackled me just because I wouldn't give him Daniel back. I get out of the restroom then Calum slaps Lisa's bum. She squeals and I hold in my laugh.

"Calum! What the heck" Lisa said glaring at Calum. He just smirked. Looks like Calum has set eyes on a girl. I'm serious when it comes to Calum flirting with girl .Oh gosh. It's just hilarious but sometimes cute.