perrie edwards...of course

When I share what future Zayn told me with Hiral and Umme, their reactions are...well, unique. They both scream so loud that Liam ends up running inside the kitchen swinging a cushion and yelling, "PRAY FOR YOUR SAFETY, INTRUDER!"

We all stare at him, and then we burst out laughing.

"Liam? You were going to fight theintruder with a cushion?" I ask, raising an eyebrow.

Liam shrugs, and grins sheepishly, letting the cushion slowly drop on the floor. "So, what's up with the screams and... Umme looking like she might faint?" Liam asks, looking at the three of us.

Hiral shrugs, and puts an arm around Umme just in case she does end up sprawled on the floor like a starfish. "Not much. Just found out something..." Hiral trails off.

"Interesting." Umme finishes (who, in all honestly, does look like she might faint).

"We're back!" Zayn yells from the living room. He was... out. Somewhere. God knows where. And has just returned.

Wait.

Wait.

"What does he mean 'we'?" Umme asks in a hushed whisper.

Nice mind-reading job, munch.

So, we run out into the living room with Liam, who looks as confused as us. Louis and Niall are already there, smiling at Zayn and the blonde who is hanging off Zayn's arms with a huge smile and love-struck expression on her face.

Guess who it is?

Dun dun dun! Perrie Edwards... Of course.

Now, don't get me wrong. I love that girl. But only when she is away from my — I mean, Harry's — Zayn and on Jade's arms. What? They do make a nice couple #jerrieforlife. Trend that guys, haha.

"Where's Harry?" Hiral asks, and that brings me out of my chain of thoughts. Harry is nowhere to be found.

But he soon, appears, walking out of his room. I look closely at him for any signs of displeasure or sadness, but I find none. And imagine our surprise, when he lights up after seeing Perrie and immediately run over to Perrie, giving her a massive hug. Huh, I may start liking her now.

Wait. Back to topic. I thought Harry hated Perrie. If the interviews and his comments towards Zerrie's engagement weren't obvious enough. Then how come he is so genuinely happy and excited to see her?

Hiral speaks up "Plot twist : Harry liked Perrie."

Silence.

Then, "HIRAL."

[ A/N :

Sup, my beautiful people? Honestly, I like Perrie, and I genuinely don't think she was bad. Plus, Harry's attitude towards her was not exactly unpleasant...except after when they kissed and after their engagement. Except that, they were cool.

Also, fun fact : When I searched 'Zayn and Perrie' on google, it got autocorrected to 'Zayn and Pizza' and I wondered for 5 minutes why it's showing Zayn holding a pizza instead of Perrie, lmfao.

Yeah, now I must go.

No, WAIT WAIT. I HAVE TO SHOW YOU GUYS THIS!

So I found this pin on Pinterest and I swear I cried my eyes out. Thought I should share it with you guys.

Okay, bye for real. Love ya, guys! ]