Caught the Council

When Anistaisha opened the door, the council was standing I front of them, like a Villain waiting in the dark, "Anistaisha, hello darling!" the living doll said, lightly pinching Anistaisha check, "Um hi Jelica," Anistaisha said uncomfortably, "I see you've brought along your children!" Jelica added enthusiastically, "Oh honey what are you doing bringing two children with you out side in the dark?" the frost bitten girl said, "Hi Meagan," Anistaisha said, she looked over Jelica's and Megan's shoulders and the rustic and tree looking man stood behind them, Anistaisha pushed passed them, "I'm sorry but we really have to go," Anistaisha said slipping past them, Megan frowned, "Ok, we understand," she said and gestured for the others to follow them, when Rhys slipped past them the tree man blew a red powder on him, Jack turned around and saw this, he narrowed his eyes, and the tree man smiled at him, Jack walked up to his mother, "That tree guy put some weird red powder on Rhys," Jack whispered, "I'm sure it's nouthing," Anistaisha said brushing it off.

They walked away from the house, when the invisibility spell on Rhys started to wear off, "Um mum, your spell isn't working anymore," Jill said pointing to Rhys, he started clutching his stomach, "Wow Rhys are you ok?" Jill said running up  to him, Rhys looked up his right eye and top eye started glowing, Anistaisha grabbed Jill back, "What's wrong with him?!" Anistaisha said, he exploded into flames and setting half the forest and grass on fire, "What the Moons!?" Jill screamed, Rhys pointed toward Jack and a fire ball came hurling toward him, Jill pushed him out of the way and the fire ball exploded, "Jill!" Jack screamed he raced across the grass, "It's just a bruise," she said as Jack helped her up, next Rhys pointed to the silhouette on the city and set it all on fire, "What are you doing!? Your such a drama queen!" Anistaisha yelled at Rhys, she pointed her hand towards the city and quickly whispered a spell, "Thunder, lightning, storm and rain all of with they say bring pain, cower in fear as I cast this storm to live upon your house or dorm!," Anistaisha whispered and a gush of strong winds came from the south and swept over the forest and grass clearing it of fire, they wind circled up and made a huge rain cloud that cleared in from all fire.

"Mother the Council did this to Rhys, we have to help him!" Jack pleaded, "But why would they do that?" Anistaisha asked, "They did it once,they can do it again!" Jill said bugging in, Jack looked up at the spot Rhys was in, "Rhys is gone," Jack panicked, "Get rid of the Council, then we worry about the demon," Anistaisha said, but she said to late, the Council was already coming, "We heard what happened," the tree man said, "Jack take out your wand," Anistaisha mumble, "What why?!" Jack asked, "Just do it!" she said, Jack took out his wand from his pocket and the entire Counil gasped and stepped back, "Darling where did you get that?" Jelica asked, "My mother gave it to me," Anistaisha sighed, "Celestine? How could she?!" Meagan gasped, "Say this spell," Anistaisha said to Jack, she wispered the spell in his ear.