2018 Part Three

I finally did it!  Sorry it took me so long, but I will be publishing the Endgame chapters week by week!

Updated: 10/06/19

June 2018

Steve, Natasha, and Percy sit around the screen watching the death toll count up. "This is a nightmare," Steve says sighing.

"I've had better nightmares," Natasha says sadly. Percy sighs, almost all of Peter's friends had been dusted along with Aunt May, if, no when, he came back, he would be devastated.

"Hey," Rhodey says interrupting their brooding, "So that thing just stopped doing whatever the hell it was doing."

They walk over to the communicator and Natasha sighs, "What have we got?"

"Whatever signal it was sending finally crapped out," Bruce says showing them the blank device.

"I thought we bypassed the battery?" Steve asks.

"Well we did," Rhodey explains, "It's still plugged in, it just, it just stopped."

"Reboot it, send the signal again," Steve says determined.

"What's the point Cap?" Percy asks, nothing they did could stop Thanos.

"The kid's right, we don't even know what this is," Bruce says.

"Fury did," Natasha interrupts, "Do it please, and tell me the second you get a signal. I want to know who's on the other end of that thing." She turns around and faces a woman in a red, gold, and blue suit with blond hair.

"Where's Fury?" she asks.

"Who are you?" Steve asks.

"Carol Danvers, but most call me Captain Marvel," the woman replies, "Now where's Fury."

"He was dusted along with half the universe, when Thanos got the six Infinity Stones," Percy replies.

"Ok, and who are you again? SHIELD?" Captain Marvel asks.

"We're the Avengers, I'm Steve, this is Natasha, Percy, Rhodey, and Bruce," Steve explains.

"Where's he," Carol asks.

"Thanos? We don't know, he used the Space Stone to go somewhere else," Steve explains.

"Well, I'm going to find him," Carol says turning around to walk out.

"Wait," Steve calls, "A few of our guys went to his homework, Titan. That's probably your best bet, and if you find anyone bring them back."

"Ok," Carol replies before walking away and flying off.

•••

"How are we looking?" Percy asks Annabeth as the two walk into Camp Half-Blood. Percy can't help but notice how eerily quiet the place is.

"Not good, I just got a call from Reyna, and it's the situation there, half of the people are gone, turned to ash," Annabeth replies.

"Who are we missing?" Percy asks.

"Out of the counselors, Piper, Leo, Malcom, Conner, Travis, Laurel, Pollux, Katie, and Butch," Annabeth explains sadly, "Reyna also mentioned that Hazel, Frank, and Dakota disappeared along with Rachel, so we won't be getting a prophecy. Also, no one has heard from Grover since the snap and my IM to Thalia didn't go through."

Percy sighs, so many people were gone, "Do you think we should," Percy lowers his voice looking around, "call the magicians?"

"We should talk to Chiron," Annabeth suggest, "He would know what to do.". The two walk to the Big House and find Chiron on the porch talking to Nico.