Rule

ALKAIOS is the kingdom know for its strength, the last ruler King Park Chanyul was a ruler who even after being the strongest king never attacked or tried to conquer any other empire, all the royal empires were at peace until when one of them in hunger of power betrayed him and tried to take over his kingdom.

This betrayal was unexpected and lead to the biggest devastation and King Park Chanyul died but his kingdom defeated the other who attacked them, but the kingdom faced the biggest loss of their beloved king, the kingdom was the epitome of peace and happiness turned into a sad and solemn kingdom.

King Park chanyul only son, Prince chanyeol took over the throne after his father, the prince that was known for his kind heart turned into a cold-hearted King. He promised he won't make the same mistake as his father to trust people, he never trusts anyone.

It's been two years when Prince chanyeol Coronation was held, just after his coronation he attacked the closest empire just after six months, he has been expanding his empire and has taken over most of the other empires. He is known as cold-hearted and merciless King. Everyone is scared of him and accept the power and many kingdoms have accepted to work under the name of his kingdom.

For more than two years he has his eyes on the Elysian Kingdom, the kingdom that is known for its beautiful geography, the kingdom is known is for its beautiful landscapes and more than that.people of Elysian known for their phenomenal beauty.

King Park Chanyeol has been jealous of that kingdom and has been planning on attacking that kingdom, he has sent his general Kai to Elysian to threatened to accept his power and want that kingdom to come under his shelter or there will be a war, a bloody war, where no one will survive and the kingdom will become a history.

"Lord,We have proposed your proposal for both the Elysian and Eirene kingdom, Eirene empire is planning a wedding of their prince Oh sehun with the prince of Elysian Byun Baek Hyun, King Byun has asked for some time and according to our sources the relation between both the kingdoms are on the verge of falling, King Oh has broken his son's engagement with King byun sons " General Kai said while bowing his head.

"Good Kai, send a message to them that they have two days to think about it and if the answer is "NO" then they should get prepared for the war, " king park said with a smirk on his face as his grip on his sword gets stronger and his eyes turning red.

"Yes, my lord " Kai said while bowing to the king and left.
                             _____

Elysian kingdom

King byun

"My queen what should we do, we can't reject the offer of the king Park and even King Oh has called off the engagement, war will lead to the death of our people what should I do"I said as I was not able to look into the eyes of my queen.

"My king I know there will be some way to get out of this problem but our people come before us and our happiness, no harm should be done to them and about baekhyun you know he loves sehun! How will you tell him about the engagement being called off, he won't be able to accept it and no one will accept his hand now. Lord why? Why my baby has to go through all this "The queen said as tears were flowing from her eyes.

I moved near my queen and hugged her, I know-how delicate baekhyun heart is, our younger one never asked for anything, even the engagement between sehun and baekhyun was planned by me, he accepted my decision without questioning my decision, how will I tell him that when he falls in love, now the person can't be his anymore.

"My queen I have an idea, that will protect our kingdom as well as baekhyun will also get married," I said and looked at her. She gradually looked at me with confusedly expressions.

"General Kai we are really honoured that you are here, we have accepted your proposal but before that, I want to meet Mr .Park before moving ahead with our new relationship "I said as I was looking at the fine and young General. I kept my face expressionless.

"King Byun I will get in touch with you tomorrow about your request to meet our Lord," General Kai said as he bowed with a small smile and turned around to take his leave.

.

.

.

.

It's my last hope to save my people and kingdom.

Next day

"King byun, Our lord has accepted your request he will meet you today, you can come with me " General Kai said as he gave me the scroll from the king Chanyeol with a small smile.

.

.

.

.

At the place where King Park Chanyeol is ready to meet King Byun.

"I offer my respect to King Park,"Mr Byun said as he bowed his head a little to show his respect and gratitudeto the Young and powerful King who was sitting on his throne with the glorious and dark demeanor thag surrounded him.

" King Byun you don't have to do this, you are like my father please see me as your own son, I know you have helped my father a lot at the times of need. So tell me your request king byun " King park said.

"King park my little kingdom is known for its peace and happiness, my people are not warriors, we just live in peace and I will do anything to protect them, I want their security and in ow only you can provide us security. I want this proposal to be really strong that why I request you to marry my younger son byun baekhyun as this marriage will build a relationship between our kingdom, a relationship, a bond that will be secured by this marriage.
Therefore,King park I request you to marry my son " I said as I kneeled down I front of him.

King Park came near King Byun, and moved his hands to his shoulder and made me stand.

"King Byun I respect you a lot and I accept you request..
But the marriage will be held in two days and it will happen here in this place only, you and your family with your people can come here and all the preparations for the wedding will be taken care by me " king park said as the smile adorned his face and his dark aura turned into a more comfortable one.

"Thank you king park" I said and I again bowed infront of him.

"King byun call me, son, I'm like your son" king park said as he looked directly into my eyes. I was taken aback by his words.

"Son, I will be here will my family and people by tomorrow, "I said with a huge and pleasant smile .

I was escorted to my place with all the honour,but now how will I tell baekhyun about this, why my innocent baby has a fate like this but he will have to accept it. I sighed.