New Home

Queen mother was astonished to see the beauty next to her son. His emerald eyes we're so hypnotising that it took time for Queen mother to recover from the beauty his son in law was gifted with.

Without wasting any time, she forgets all her code of conducts that we're associated with her title, she took her beautiful son in law in her arms.  Everyone was surprised by the way the queen mother acted and what more surprising was when baekhyun started crying. Baekhyun felt like he never left his mother.

Queen mother wiped his tears and kissed baekhyun forehead.  Chanyeol was standing next to his beloved and was smiling showing his dimples that the people of the kingdom have been missing to see.

Queen mother turned around and saw her son smiling like the times he uses to before she lost her loving husband, at the same time she lost her son who was like sunshine and happiness to everyone. She realised that his new son was a blessing to the whole kingdom.

" welcome son, you are a true blessing to our kingdom and people," Queen mother said.

" Queen mother I am obliged that you feel this way , I am thankful to you for accepting me " Baekhyun said with a little bow to the Queen mother.

" No, call me mother sweetie, I am your mother " Queen mother said with a beautiful smile

" Mommy " Baekhyun said with a happy grin.

" yes baby, omg lets go inside you must be tired sweetie,  baby did you eat something on your way, did you had some rest, " Queen mother bombarded baek with questions.

And everyone around has a smile on their face, suddenly the dark aura from the kingdom has turned into a bright and happy one.

" Mom, yes he had rest but I am hungry and please leave my beloved he's mine " king Chanyeol said with a wide smile.

" chanyeol, he's my son and I know he married you, you should be thankful and considered yourself lucky, " queen mother said with a huge smile and while chuckling.

Baekhyun felt like he was at home, his new home, he was thankful to God that everyone accepted him, and he meet another mother too. He was smiling showing his rectangular smile and gradually everyone became quiet as the saw the beauty that can capture everyone heart.

Chanyeol was happy to see his beloved smile that he had never seen before and he had eye contact with his mother and they both knew they are blessed.

--------------------------------------------------------

After having their family breakfast, Chnayeol and baekhyun said goodbye to their mother as Queen mother was busy with her duties. She said they will have their dinner together. 

After so long queen mother felt she has a family and she had a content smile on her face as she knew Chanyeol will turn into his channie real soon, her happy virus.

Chanyeol gave a tour to baekhyun of the whole palace ,while their hands were linked. Lastly, he took his beloved to their chamber. Baekhyun was too shy, he had this pink tint spread over his cheeks.  As they entered the chamber, it was like a flower. In the middle there was their bed, a huge bed with red covers over it, the windows had small holes that let the Sunrays come into the room.  The chamber has five petals like huge rooms, one was their wardrobe, another was chanyeols office, third was a huge library that made baekhyun really excited, another one was filled with weapons and the last one was turned into a mini garden.

Baekhyun was surprised was looking around like a cute lost dog.

" Baekhyun "  baek  tilted his head towards his husband. His husband was quite tall, he just reaches his chest and has to look upward to have eye contact with him.

Chnayeol chucked to his cute actions and took his face in his hands. Baekhyun turned red, chanyeol was just admiring his beauty. He was lost in admiring his beloved that he forgets everything that is going around him.

" My king, " baekhyun said while blushing.

Chanyeol came back to reality, he took his beloved hand in his and took him to the bed. 

" Darling you should take some rest, you must be tired " Chanyeol said while laying baekhyun on the bed.

He was about to stand up when his little husband took his hand in his.
" please don't leave me,  stay by my side, this room is unfamiliar and I am......   I....am..scared " he said while looking at their hands. 

Chanyeol chuckled and laid down next to him, he saw a smile on his little husband face and gradually they're we're little snores sounds coming from his husband, he knew he was really tired that he slept so fast. He was combing his hairs with hands, admiring the angel he was blessed with.  He slept next to his little husband and move his little puppy into his chest so that he can cuddle, he  rarely gets nice sleep, but now he feels he will sleep in peace. He kissed his beloved forehead before going to sleep with his love.

--------------------------------------------------------

This new addition to this family took away things that were mine, and you will suffer little stupid beauty, I will make your life hell, starting from today's dinner. 
- she said while laughing like a retarded individual. 

All for today, next update will be soon.  Enjoy💗