s i b l i n g s . . . .

We are family, unfortunately.

Tolerated for show,

loved in actuality.

You're not as bad as I claim

Kellin was on his was on his way home after a dreadful day at school. He's not sure which he hates more: the teachers, or the students. He sighed, deciding to shake the thought from his head for his sanity's sake. Kellin unlocked the door, immediately going into the kitchen for a quick peanut butter and jelly, his favorite. Sitting there coloring in her little coloring book was his little sister, Katelynn.

"KELLIN!", she screeched, noticing her brother's appearance.

"Hey little bug," he laughed as she ran into his arm, nearly tackling him to the ground. As annoying as Katelynn is at times, and as bossy as Kellin seems to be, the siblings couldn't deny the love they had for one another.

Katelynn looked around, confused. "Where's Jesse?" she asked, tilting her head to the side.

"Jesse is getting ready for his date," he said as he sat his little sister back in her seat. Katelynn looked up at her big brother, seemingly surprised at the statement. "With a girl?" She asked, astonishment lacing her high pitched voice.

Once again, Kellin laughed, clearly amused with his little sister. "Yes, Katelynn, with a girl." Katelynn's initial shock instantly fading, replaced with disgust.

"BUT KELLIN!! HE CAN'T!! HE'LL GET COOTIES!! DO YOU WANT JESSE TO GET COOTIES?!?! OH MY GOSH!! WHY ARE YOU LETTING THIS HAPPEN?!?? KELLIN!! STOP LAUGHING!! THIS IS SERIOUS!?! JESSE'S IN TROUBLE!!!" With Kellin's deafening laughter and Katelynn's clamorous yelling, the two didn't here the door open and close, nor did they notice their mother's presence until she finally made herself known.

"What exactly is going on here?" she questioned, amused with the situation she just stumbled upon.

"MOMMY!! OH MY GOSH!! JESSE IS GOING OUT ON A DATE WITH A GIRL AND KELLIN LET HIM BUT JESSE CAN'T GO ON A DATE WITH A GIRL BECAUSE SHE'S A GIRL AND SHE HAS COOTIES AND NONONONONO!! MOMMY! TELL KELLIN TO GO SAVE JESSE!!" Katelynn spoke so fast her words practically mushed together, making it difficult to comprehend exactly what she was saying. But once she had, it took everything her to stifle back the laugh she wanted so desperately to calm down.

"Well, Kellin. You heard her. Warn Jesse of the girl's cooties," his mother declared. Kellin, going along with it, pulled out his phone and dialed Jesse's number, chuckling to himself as he did so. Kellin warned Jesse of his date's cooties, which resulted in Jesse falling to the floor laughing. Once his laughter had died down, Kellin hung up, telling his younger sister what Jesse had said about still going on the date. Katelynn mumbled something along the lines of "knucklehead" and stalked up to her room, clearly displeased with Jesse's decision. Kellin decided to chill in the kitchen with his mother for a few, before heading up to his room to watch Netflix as he waited for dinner to be done.     

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes.

I made Kellin Quinn's wife his fucking little sister.

Problem?

Yeah.

Didn't think so. *flips imaginary weave*