5

"There's gotta be a way to get her" Yeji said annoyed looking at Yuna which was with her head low.

"Why do you want me" A girls voice said behind Yeji.

"At least you came all the way here" Yeji smirked and turned around.

"What do you guys want from me anyways"Ryungjin asked while rolling her eyes.

"We want you to come with us!" Yuna said smiley and everybody looked at her weirdly.She just lowered her head again.

"Papa YG wants to see you" Chaeryeong said while chewing bubblegum.

"Say who?"Ryungjin made a confused face.

"Papa YG, he's our scientist who discovered our powers" Lia informed.

"You let a stranger know about your powers?" Ryunjin said surprised."Aren't you scared his like a crazy psycho trying to take your powers?"

They all remain silent.

"You don't even know with who are you working with, I'm impressed" Ryunjin said leaning back.

"We just got surprised he knows about this stuff..."Yeji said and looked at the ground.

"He knows about the powers?!?More reasons to be a psycho" Ryunjin said paranoid."Just warning you guys, you should all walk away if you don't, that crazy psycho will be taking your powers and "Taking over the world""

Ryunjin walked away as the bell was about to ring.

"She's kinda of right..."Chaeryeong commented and the girls look at her with a "I know right" look.

——

"Did they told you that?!"Felix said while trying to catch up Ryunjin's speed walking outside of the school.

"Yeah, can't believe they are trapped by a psycho's mind" Ryunjin said and stopped in front of the schools gate waiting for Tzuyu."Anyways, where's Tzuyu?"

"Oh she left early, she was feeling a bit sick"Felix informed and Ryunjin looked at him confused.

"A bit sick? But she was hella fine this morning"Ryunjin said and started to walk to her house.

"I don't know, it was after lunch. When you left to talk to those girls, I left her alone for a second at the other side of the school to go to the bathroom I went back and she suddenly felt like throwing up and stuff"Felix said and Ryunjin stopped walking when Felix noticed he stopped walking too.

"Lee Felix, why didn't you told me this before?"Ryunjin gave him a serious look.

"What?!"Felix made a confused look, then suddenly she grabbed him by the wrist and started to run to her house."why don't you just use teleportation?!"

Her house was still a bit far away so why not try it out.

"You right"She stopped and grabbed Felix."Hold on tight"

"What-"

BOOM AT THEIR HOUSE

"Woah, I didn't actually think this would work"She said still holding traumatized Felix.He separated from her paranoid.

"What the FUCK!?YOU HAVENT TRIED IT BEFORE?!WHAT IF I GOT KILLED?!?!"Felix screamed making Ryungjin's mom come running down stairs.

"What's going on here?!"Miss Shin said and Felix hid behind Ryungjin.

"Hi mom, guess what? I have many things to tell you that happened today"Ryungjin said walking to the kitchen table and taking a sit.

"Oh hey Lixie, some and sit with us honey"Miss Shin said nicely and he gave her a nervous smile.

"Actually I was leaving, I-I have homework!"