7

"Me?You have to be kidding" Ryunjin backed away from her mom.

"Ryunjin you have endless powers, you are unstoppable compared to your dad" Miss Shin said.

"I-I can defeat YG?"Ryunjin stuttered while thinking about fighting evil, it terrified her.

"Is not easy but you can, with help of a prince or princes and magic, you are a high level master without being trained already."Miss Shin said and got close to Ryunjin. "But for now, you have to go undercover."

"A prince?...okay mom, I'll try my best"Ryunjin said and smiled while giving a hug to her mom."I'm going for a quick walk, be back later."

"Okay, be careful"Miss Shin said and Ryunjin walked outside.

It was already dark, they spent some time talking inside. Ryunjin started walking to a park. She sat on a bench and felt the breeze through her hair. She felt peaceful but not safe.

A sudden figure appeared and came closer to her with a gun. She was about to fight when another figure went in front of her and Levitated the guy, yes levitated. Wait WHAT?!

"Don't even try Tae-joon"The girl pushed him to a wall and he groaned while getting up.

"You don't let me have fun around here"the guy said before gunning away.

"Where did he go?"Another girl appeared.

"He went that way, go catch him"The first girl  looked at Ryunjin which was starring at the girl with a surprise look."I'll talk to this one"

"B-But-"

"Dahyun he's going to escape"The first girl demand and looked at Dahyun serious.

"Dammitttt"And just like that Dahyun disappeared.

"Hi-"

"You have powers too?!?!"Ryunjin stood up with her eyes growing purple, meaning she was flustered and a bit surprised.

"Yeah, and wait what do you mean "too" also how are your eyes purple- they are yellow now...what the fuck"The girl said taking a few steps back.

"Oh shit...Uhhh well"Ryunjin scratched the back of her head. "I have powers too"

the girl started to laugh.

"Why are you laughing, I'm serious"Suddenly Ryunjin's Eyes turned orange and put her hand on a pole.

She turned off the poles light and consumed its energy. Then vented the pole, lifted to teleport it somewhere.The girl stopped laughing.

"Whoa...in a few seconds you showed me four powers...I'm impressed"The girl said. She smiled and moved her hand in front of Ryunjin for a handshake. "I'm Myoui Mina, a high class warrior. You must be high class too but you look so young"

Ryunjin grabbed her hand and shook it starring at Mina thinking this was a dream. "I'm Shin Ryungjin...I don't really know about that but yeah I'm only 16"

Mina pulled away her hand and covered her mouth in surprise.

"Wait, you're the Shin Ryunjin ?!"Mina said in a surprised tone.

"Well my name is Ryunjin..."Ryunjin scratched the back of her head then suddenly that Dahyun girl appears next to Mina.

"I'm back, Wait why is Mina so surprised" Dahyun asked while giving Mina a look.

"Dahyun, she's the Shin Ryunjin everyone back in high class nation talks about!"Mina said and Dahyun looked at Ryunjin and then back at Mina.

"No fucking way!"Dahyun kept looking at the girls back and forth.

"What the hell..."Ryunjin said while backing away slowly.