[3]

After the explanation of [Y/n]'s "accident", he and Peter could really bond over the fact that they both were "mutants". Peter even promised [Y/n] to teach him some fighting, which the later waved away. He'd rather stay out of trouble. This was something Peter didn't quite understand, why wouldn't [Y/n] use his powers for the greater good? He could be a real hero...

Within the next few weeks [Y/n] and Peter often hung out after school, he even sometimes joined in on what Peter called 'Spider-man stuff'. This meaning that he would mainly just stay out of sight close by. With a face-mask and sunglasses on.

That afternoon [Y/n] sat waiting for Peter on the usual rooftop. After a short while Peter appeared behind him on the roof, scaring the other boy half to death. He hastily apologized and sat down next to [Y/n], who shuffled a bit closer. That feeling that went through both boys when their arms brushed together, it was indescribable yet something they both wanted to keep.

"Hey Happy, here's my report for tonight. I stopped a grand theft bicycle, couldn't find the owner so I just left a note, um..." he took another bite from his sandwich with his mask taken off half way, "I helped this lost, old Dominican lady, she was really nice and bought me a churro. I just, um, feel like I could be doing more. You know? Just curious when the next real mission's gonna be. So, yeah, just call me back. It's Peter. Parker," he cancelled the voice mail and looked up from his phone with a sigh. Happy never called Peter back, [Y/n] found it extremely sad, seeing how hard his friend tried.
"Why would I tell him about the churro?"
"It's cute," [Y/n] said, smiling at him. "just start with small things, you know. One day you'll get something big, like, real big. Then he'll definitely be impressed. I'm sure of it!" [Y/n] said with a confident look and twinkling eyes.

Peter pressed a button on the wrist of his suit and a small metal container popped out, he tried to catch it in the air but failed and lost his balance. He stood on the side on the railing and caught it anyway. He grabbed a new container from his belt and put it in.

Then the boys heard male voices after metal clanging. "C'mon, hurry!" one said, "Can't wait to see this thing, man," said another.
Four men were breaking into an ATM building across the street.

"Finally, something good," Peter said, putting his mask back on. He casually entered the bank through the door.
[Y/n] rolled his eyes when he saw him leaning against the door.

One of the guys who wore a Iron-man mask threw a punch at Peter's head, but he skilfully dodged it and [Y/n] heard Peter mocking him, "woah, Iron-man! Hey, what are you doing robbing the bank? You're a billionaire." Peter grabbed his fist and threw him backwards. The man wearing a Captain America mask used some sort of weird gravity gun to grab Peter and throw him against the wall, hitting the man with a Hulk mask in the process. After that he started slamming him against the wall and floor.

Peter hold onto the ground and used one his web-shooters to pull the desk behind the gravity gun user over, knocking him down and releasing Peter. He continued fighting the robbers and he eventually knocked one of them into a window and before another man could use the gravity gun again he webbed it onto the window. "So how do jerks like you get tech like this?" Peter asked, pulling off the mask of the man he webbed up.
Then the man with the Hulk mask grabbed some sort of portable cannon, it glowed bright purple, there was a noice that sounded like something powering up.

Suddenly a menacing purple laser cut through the walls of the bank, cutting down a lamppost and hitting Delmar's shop, causing a huge explosion and shaking the entire environment.

[Y/n], scared half to death, nearly fell off the rooftop before he hurried down as fast as he could. Ignoring all his sane thoughts screaming "no", the young Canadian hurried into the burning store.

Heat quickly filled his lungs and he coughed violently. Barely being able to see in the smoke, he searched for the shop owner. He saw him and his cat. [Y/n]'s heart crumbled into pieces when he saw the poor animal. But he could only help one of them. Luckily Peter was there to save the day. He offered to help Delmar out while his "partner" saved the cat.

"I gotta call Happy, this is too big!" Peter said grabbing his phone and running off. [Y/n] followed.

"Yeah?" [Y/n] heard coming from the phone.
"Happy, the craziest thing just happened to me!" Peter said, "these guys were robbing an ATM with these high-tech weapons and—"

The entire conversation with Happy had made [Y/n] grind his teeth to near dust. He could not for the life of him comprehend how the bodyguard of a genius billionaire could be such a rude person and thick-skulled. He totally didn't take the young hero seriously when he had just had a near death experience.

After a while a demotivated Peter started to slump back to his place, his friend silently following close by. [Y/n] climbed into Peter's room a little while after, with some help. The American boy closed his bedroom door and sighed.

But when he turned around to his bed and immediately froze. [Y/n] looked as well and saw why he did so, Ned sat on the bottom bunk of Peter's bed, with the LEGO Death Star in his hands and his mouth in the shape of an 'O' to complete the brilliant look he had on his face.
He dropped the Death Star in awe, causing it to break with a loud noice, he got of the bunk with a crack and continued to stare a Peter.
"What was that?" May yelled from the kitchen.
Peter turned to the door and yelled, "Uh, it's nothing. Nothing."
[Y/n] facepalmed, was 'nothing' seriously the only thing he could bring out in these kinds of situations?