Epilogue

"Hey."

I smiled at the person standing at the door. "Easton!" We hugged, then I let him inside. "My dad should be home from work anytime now. Do you want anything to eat?"

Easton chuckled. "You invited me over for dinner, I was expecting to eat." He scooped me up in his arms and throw me on the couch.

It was now three years since my mom died. We still remember her everyday, and people still come by to comfort us. I still know it's my fault, but I've been better at controlling my feelings when someone brings it up.

After Leslie passed away, the family did end up moving to Westmoor, and frankly, I was glad. I wanted a new start, and since I was in college here, it was easier because I could just stay with my family.

Also a good thing about living in Westmoor and going to its college, is that I get to see Easton more. He is going to the same college as me, but stays in a dorm. If u still lived in Abbey Lee I would only see him during school hours.

When we moved here, Dad ended up getting a job at Sport Tech's leading competitor. He is raising enough money to feed the three of us, pay for the bills, and let Mack do extra curricular activities. Life is good.

After leaving Abbey Lee, after graduation, I still kept in touch with a lot of people. Some people I just heard about.

Karen is going to a teacher's college somewhere across the country. I miss her a lot, but have met a bunch of great friends.

Zoya ended up, happily getting scouted and she is training to be on the Olympic Track team! I am so proud of her. I miss her too, but we were never as close as Karen.

Lane and Jack both got football scholarships. Karen was sad to leave Lane, but they broke up because of the long distance thing. I was upset to see that after all the trouble they had gone through.

Siena and Blair, my two favourite people in the world! I don't even know what happened to them. I think they dropped out of college and are gymnastic coaches for toddlers. I guess being the way they were all those years in high school, came back and bit them.

In a way, I missed all these people, even Siena. She put some flavour into my life. Now I have no one to roll my eyes at when they act stupid, or to stand up to when they're being rude to a friend. My life is good, but different. It had been that way ever since Mom died.

I know there's one person left that you're wondering about.

Tony Anderson.

Well, as for Tony, I believe he actually went to college, but dropped out after the first year. Now, he works for his dad at Sport Tech.

Do I miss him?

Yes, I guess I do, as a friend. I wish that when I have kids, I can tell them and get them all excited that we're going to Uncle Tony's cottage on the lake! I wish I could tell them stories about how I was friends with a bad boy. But what I wish more than any of those, is to spend the rest of my life with Easton. And sometimes I thank Tony in my mind, because if he hadn't have rejected me, Easton and I wouldn't be us.

"Hey Easton." I heard my dad's voice as he closed the door. "How are you?"

Easton straightened one of the forks on the table after setting everything up. "Well, I'm doing fine, thank you. We were just waiting for you."

I stood and grabbed the ladle to put spaghetti onto everyone's plates.

"Mack! Dinner's ready!" I called upstairs. He arrived down a few minutes later with his girlfriend. She looked kind of like me; dirty blonde hair, blue eyes, average height. Her name was Danny. Well, her actual name was Danielle, but she prefered the short form.