In The Dark

If I could tell you how it all started I would but I can't. All i know is I am laying here with her next to me asleep, I can see a small piece of a street light casting the ever slightest hightlight on her cheek. She moves slightly still asleep and I lay my head back down on the pilliow near hers, I lay still listening to her breathe, and all I can think of at this moment is how much I love this girl. She may not totally understand how I feel at times but I know she loves me too. I can feel her body in my arms, she moves the slightest bit and appears comfortable and happy. I can see a slight smile on her face. She again moves this time onto her back and I lay my head on her upper arm and breast. I drape my arm across her stomach and I feel her move and look at me; I look back at her and see her lay her head back down as I do the same. I sit there and think of all the ways in which this single girl stands out from four billion others. I come the conclusion she's weird. Why wouldn't I love her? I've only known her for a little over 2 years now. We've been through one douche boyfriend she had and one she didn't really like. She stood by me through countless whores and no matter what I say to her she never stops loving me. In this moment I was satisfied and as it seemed she was as well.