Chapter 1

Disclaimer: I do not own Harry Potter. I simply borrow the characters.

I kept walking. No way was I playing that blasted game...with anyone! Especially Gryffindors. No way.

"Please Draco? If you don't do it, I will curse your balls off." Blaise's voice was dead serious, and I believed him.

"Malfoys don't play truth or dare."

"Fuck your name. You just don't want to play because Potter will be there." It's not true, it's not true, it's not true, it's not true...

"That's a lie."

"Like hell it is. I'll pay you." Needing the extra money for clothes that Father would never pay for, I reluctantly agreed.

A few minutes later, we were standing in front of the Fat Lady.

"Hello Slytherins. What do you need?"

"Hello Fat Lady. Could you tell the gang that I'm here and that Malfoy agreed to come?"

"Sure thing, Blaise." She disappeared and I looked at Blaise. He shrugged.

The portrait door opened, and Neville let us in. I didn't say anything, just nodded as I walked past. I didn't want to say anything I would regret later.

"Decided to join us this time, did you?" Not. Good. I knew Harry bloody Potter would be playing but it just now hit me with the severity of what I had agreed to

Was the world bent on killing me? First, I have to play truth or dare. Second, I have to be with Gryffindors. Third, I have to be in the Gryffindor Common Room. Fourth, Harry Potter was here. And fifth, well, if there's five things that are going against me that says enough. I don't want to know how many things are wrong with this moment in time. The thought of it alone could give me a heart attack.

I didn't like the odds. Or the stakes. This could be bad.

"Let's get on with it, then."