montrell .

September 27th, 2019

That night...

I grabbed my phone off the bed and got ready to go. My Uber was outside waiting for me. I was planning on going to a club.

"Where you going?" I heard Izzy ask me.

"Out" I left the room, going outside to the Uber.

I got inside, letting the Uber take me to the club. I didn't know lots of people in Virginia, but one. One of Montrell's exes stayed down here. She was gonna link with me at the club.

We pulled up to the club and I hopped out, thanking the driver. There was a long line and I really didn't feel like waiting. I walked to the front, skipping everyone. Complaints were heard from the back all the way to the front.

"Ma'am, you can't skip" the bouncer held his hand out.

I looked at it as he slowly pulled it away.

"I'm not waitin' in dis line" I told him.

Damn right.

"Well bitch you gon have to wai—" a guy came up and showed him a picture.

He looked at me then back at the picture and moved to the side.

"I-I- I'm sorry" he stuttered, letting me in.

Bitch ass.

I nodded at him, walking inside. I walked into an empty section, just seeing one person sitting there.

 I walked into an empty section, just seeing one person sitting there

I busted out laughing. Who just sits in a whole ass club like this?

"Princessssss" I dragged, walking up to her.

She stood, smiling, coming to give me a hug. I hugged her back, releasing her. Out of all of my brothers exes, she was my favorite.

She sat back in her previous seat and I sat beside her. Someone came over and brought us drinks which made me think. What was she doing down here?