Chapter 16

Toya

Megan texted me she was outside . I quickly headed downstairs to let her in .

" Hey mamas ," she placed a kiss on my lips . I stepped aside allowing her inside . She headed straight to the kitchen going in my pantry . She grabbed the bag of Doritos and began eating them .

" I'm getting real sick of you coming over here getting my snacks ," I said rolling my eyes playfully .

" We gone be in the same house soon so why not ," a smirk plastered onto her face . I shook my head .

She walked over to the fridge grabbing herself a water . " I'm gonna go upstairs ," she said looking at me .

" You just come here like you live here ," I looked at her .

" I will be soon ," she said moving me out of the way making her way upstairs . I followed shaking my head . She entered my room and took her shoes off . She plopped down on the bed grabbing the remote flipping through the channels .

" Once again , this isn't your home ." I said going to lay beside her . Her hand traced to the valley of my thighs .

" She says differently ."

She pulled her hand away and continued to flip through the channels . I rolled my eyes .

" Whatever . What did you wanna talk to me about anyways ?" She sat up and put her arms out signaling
to come closer . I lay in her arms . She picked my face up by my chin and our eyes met .

" Ever since I've been spending time with you , I've been growing into a better person . You've turned my worst days into my most unforgettable days .

Just being around you gives me the feeling of completeness and it's honestly a blessing. You're my missing piece Toya . The one thing I've needed my whole life is you , the happiness I needed .

And if I could give you one thing in life  , I would give you the ability to see yourself through my eyes . Only then would you see how special you are to me . So what I'm really getting at is , will you be mine ?"

The only thing I could do at the moment was cry .

" Did I say something wrong ?" she frowned .

" No not at all , I'm just very emotional," I laughed ." I would love to be your girlfriend ."

She gave me a warm smile , pecking my lips ," Now I can come over whenever I want ," she smirked .

" Girl shut up . That don't mean you can come over here eating all my shit ."

She ignored me and continued to eat the Doritos .

********************

I woke up to an empty bed . I got out of bed throwing on my robe to head downstairs . Megan was asleep with Reign in her arms . The tv was left on Netflix .

I let everyone meet Megan about a month ago and they loved her . Megan was always with Reign even though she claimed she didn't like or want children .

Reginae came out of the guest bedroom half naked .

" Don't you have a house of your own . It's like you're paying bills for nothing cause yo ass always here ."

She rolled her eyes and yawned . " I only come when Meg is over here , which is like everyday so .."

" What you like about Megan so much ?" I raised an eyebrow  .

" She gets us food when you don't , and she always on my side ." She bent down in the refrigerator grabbing herself a water .

" Girl bye ," I said waving her off ," Anyways , me and mama are leaving in two  days to go promote her book . We'll be gone for about a week . Something quick ."