BETRAYED(1)

Chanyeol from Exo

Short story

------------

*Flashback*

"Chanyeol asked me out on a date.What should I do?"

*End of flashback*

These words kept occupying my mind.My heart started aching all of a sudden.I can't let that continue.My best friend and my crush, Chanyeol are getting closer day by day and now they will probably go out for a date.Why is everything so ironic?

The thing that worries me the most though,is they way my best friend is acting lately.Why is my she asking me a question like this?She already knows that I am going to tell her to reject him,but nevertheless she asked me so casually.

It actually bothers me to see that my love,my first love likes my best friend instead of me,but what truly hurts me is that my best friend considers to go out on a date with him.

Lately,I always see them hugging and I act like I don't care,I see them teasing each other to and I still act like I don't care,I watch them flirting all day and again I act like I don't care,but I actually care a lot.However,I still can't accept the fact that they will probably go out on a date.That's too much for me to handle.

I tried to think something else to ease my mind,because I would start crying again and I hate when that happens.

As much as I want to avoid it,I have to do something.I can ask her to stop doing things like these,because it bothers me a lot.I just hope that she will understand me.

I called her and I told her to come in my house in order to discuss if she should go on that date with Chanyeol.

I have to be positive at least.

-After 1 hour-

I opened the door and I saw a smiling Sung Hee.

"Hey!Can I come in?" ,I nodded with a calm expression on my face.

After she entered my house,she sat on a couch in the living room.

"Where are your parents?" ,She asked me and I rolled my eyes at her.

"They obviously are at work." ,She raised her right eyebrow and stared coldly at me.She does that a lot lately,so I am pretty used to it.

"Are you irritated or something?Why are you talking like that?" ,I rolled my eyes at her again.

"You ask me like you know nothing!" ,I yelled at her.

"Are you mad about Chanyeol again?What did I do wrong?" ,she pretends that she doesn't know.

I crossed my arms.

"I-I don't want you to go on that date with him.You know how I feel about him.A-also,I feel like this for a long time,but now I can tell you that I really hate that you two are so close.I admit that I am jealous because I love him and you know that."

She raised her both eyebrows and she crossed her arms as well.

"I want to go on that date for fun!And what do you want me to do about how close we are?I can't change it now."

I glared at her. "Fuck the closeness between you too.Don't do anything about it if you don't want to.I can act like I don't care about it since I am already doing it but,I can't accept the fact that you want to date him for fun.For me,it's not fun at all!Why are you being like this to me lately?You hurt me so much like you have never done before.I thought that we were friends.Best friends." ,I answered her and I was on the verge of tears.