Chapter 4

Classroom

Norm: Damn! Where is our shitty teacher? He's already 10 minutes late!

Shawn: Don't worry, if a teacher is 15 minutes late then we can go.

Norm: is that so?

Shawn: yeah, by the way, what club did you joined?

Norm: I didn't join on any club.

Shawn: why is that?

Norm: I don't have time for that.

Shawn: why don't you join our club then? we only have 4 members.

Norm: what is the name of your club?

Shawn: The Rock Club.

Norm: Rock Club? I don't even know how to play any instrument.

Shawn: don't worry I'll teach you, so, you're joining?

Norm: well, give me a time to think for it.

Shawn: okay

Norm: by the way, 15 minutes have passed, I'm going to the library

Shawn: Library? Want me to come with you?

Norm: No, I'm fine by myself

Shawn: okay.

Library

(There's a girl having a hard time reaching for the book she wants)

Girl: Shit! I can't reach it!

(Norm will help her for the book)

Norm: is this the book you want?(Norm will offer the book)

Girl: yeah, thank you ^^, by the way, I'm Hana Chen of Class B, and you are?

(Hana. An asian girl and also an otaku. She wears glasses and she has a smiling face. She is  also interested in Mythology and History, and most of all she never had a boyfriend.)

Norm: I'm Norm Walker, Class C, so you're reading "Percy Jackson and the Olympians by Rick Riordan" uh.

Hana: ummm, yup, so you're reading it too?

Norm: Yeah, actually I finished reading the whole series and now I'm reading the "The Heroes of Olympus" series. 

(by the way, "Percy Jackson and the Olympians" and "The Heroes of Olympus" are books written by Rick Riordan. These 2 book series are really good. Try to read it when you have a time, I'm sure you're gonna like it.)

Hana: Awesome! Does the ending is good?(Amazed)

Norm: want me to spoil it?

Hana: No! so, why are you here in the library? you're gonna read books too?

Norm: No, actually I'm here just to sleep. It's really quiet on our class that I can't sleep, so, I decided to sleep here in the library. Don't tell the librarian, okay?

 Hana: okay, by the way, I gotta go, Nice meeting you. Sweet Dreams ehehehe XD

Norm: see ya

( How on the hell did this happen! Norm has a new friend and it's a girl! well, I think there's still something new gonna happen on this story.)