Chapter 6

*Rock Club Room

(Norm alone in the room practicing his guitar.)

Norm: Fuck! I've been practicing for 3 days but I can't play the chords right! 

.................

(Shawn enters the room.)

Shawn: There you are dude. I've been looking for you. So, how's your practice?

Norm: Fuck it, dude! I can't play the chords properly.

Shawn: It's normal, you can't master playing guitar for just 3 days. By the way, here's some guitar lesson magazine. Okay, I gotta go.

Norm: Hey, don't leave me here, you're supposed to teach me.

Shawn: I know, but I have something to do.

(Shawn leaves the room)

Norm: Hey!

...................

Norm: Damn! Why do I put myself in this shit!

(Norm plays his guitar and it produce an awful sound)

Norm: Fuck it!

(someone enters the room)

Norm: Hey, it's you again.

Hana: Oh, Norm, right?

Norm: Yup.

Hana: So, You're a member of Rock Club, why don't you play some song for me.

Norm: uhmmm...... Actually, I just joined this club and I actually don't know how to play guitar.

Hana: ahhh..... You joined Rock Club even though you don't know how to play a guitar? You're an interesting person.

Norm: I just joined this club because my bestfriend pushed me to join it. He said that this club will be disband if they don't find a new member.

Hana: You're a good friend. By the way, want me to teach you to play guitar?

Norm: WHAT? You can play guitar?

Hana: Yup. My father used to be in a band,so, sometimes he teaches me how to play a guitar. Can I see you play?

Norm: Yes!

(Norm start playing the guitar)

Hana: Man, that's awful but you're good in placing your hands for the chord. The problem is you strummed so hard. May I borrow your guitar?

(Norm hands the guitar to Hana)

Hana: Watch me closely.

(Hana start playing the guitar)

-Norm is not looking in the guitar. He's looking on Hana's face-

Hana: Norm.

Norm:..................................

Hana: Hey Norm.

Norm: oh.

Hana: I said watch me closely play the guitar not watch my face closely.

Norm: I'm sorry about that. Can you play it again?

(Hana plays the guitar again)

Hana: Can you tell the difference in our strumming?

Norm: Yup, Your strumming is smooth.

Hana: Now, Can you show me play again?

Norm: Okay.

(Norm plays the guitar)

Hana: It's better now but there's still something wrong. Your fingers are so stiff. You'll have a hard time in shifting chords is your fingers are so stiff. Okay, I gotta go, see ya later.

Norm: Okay, thanks and see ya.