~Kinky~

Shigiraki's POV

I was sitting in my room. I had thought about doing this before but I had never gone through with it. I've always been and still am scared or do it but here we are. I'm horny as hell and of course not being a normal person I take a deep breath and begin to unzip my pants. I pull my boxers down and pull out my dick as I stare down at my contacts in disbelief.

I start to stroke my dick almost painfully slow and click on Dabi's contact. "If he doesn't pick up the first time I call then I won't do it" I speak to myself softly, knowing I put a flaw in my own system since Dabi almost never picks up on the first call. I take a deep breath and hit the call button as I set my phone down next to me, clicking the speaker button as I set it down.

A few rings go by and I start to relax knowing that he's most likely not gonna pick up. Sadly, my plan was flawed as he picks up on the 9th ring. I immediately tense up as he picks up with a "hello~" I know that he didn't mean to make it sound sexual because he's always been naturally flirty but his deep voice mixed with the seductive tone caused me to begin stroking my dick faster. "H-hey" I reply quickly and hold in a soft wimpier.

He begins to speak again, "you never call me unless you have a job for me so what do I need to be doin' for ya' boss~" He emphasizes the doin' and the boss very heavily to which I grunt with pleasure. Thankfully he doesn't notice. I reply shortly after, "I don't have anything for you, you fucking raisin.

Anyway, I'm calling cause Kurogiri told me I need to connect with everyone more." I sigh and pray that he believes my lie. Thankfully he does. "I mean he's not wrong. But why'd you call? Afraid to talk to me in person chapped lips~?" I quicken my pace again from his words. "I'm not you Fucking raisin. I'm just o busy doing actually useful things."

I can practically hear Dabi's smirk through the phone. "Uh huh~" I roll my eyes at his cockiness. "Can you stop being a prick patchwork and just talk to me about something, I don't have the commitment to talk to you right now." Dabi chuckles "heh ok." He begins to talk about some stupid thing that happened a few days ago. I wasn't actually listening to what he was saying I just listened to his voice.

Thinking about how beautiful his deep voice is. I then start to think about his lips. The way that his lips moves as he's speaking. Ok I would love to feel those lips on my own. "Ngh~" I moan out and my eyes quickly shoot open realizing what i just did. Dabi goes silent.

"D-did you just...moan?"

I somehow blush darker but continue pumping my cock from the attention. "I-I, uhm...m-maybe.." Dabi speaks into the receiver after about 5 seconds of more silence. "D-do it again-" I stop pumping my cock for a moment, did I hear him right? There's no way he said that. No way. Dabi speaks up again. "Wh-what are you waiting for" I start to pump my cock again, not holding in my moans this time.

"A-angh~" I moan out tilting my head back and squeezing my eyes shut. "That's it princess~" I continue pumping my dick, letting out whimpers, grunts, and moans. My crush, for a long time that is, is telling me to moan out to him. Suddenly I feel a knot in my stomach. I pump faster as I speak again, "D-D-Dabi! I-I'm gonna-" He cuts me off, "cum for me princess~"

With that I couldn't hold it in anymore as I cum onto my sheets, a bit landing on my hand and stomach. As I cum I scream out Dabi's name in a shaky moan. Dabi hums in reply. I collapse backwards as I pant heavily, trying to regain my breath. He suddenly speaks. "I hope you know princess, that if I was there I would licking up all of your beautiful juices~"

I look over at my phone, "th-that would be so hot" He chuckles. "Princess...as much as I would love to stay on this call forever toga wants me to play video games with her and I should've left my house 20 minutes ago so I'm gonna have to let you go~" I let out a whine "buuuttt Dabbbbiiiii" Dabi giggles.

"I know princess~" I huff at him. "Oh come on, don't gimme that. I'll call you as soon as I get home I promise." I whine out a "fiinnneee" and Dabi giggles. "Well I'll see you then princess...byee~" I smile "see ya raisin" he hangs up and I sigh. As I begin to scratch my neck and feel some kind of weird thing on my-

oh shit I need to clean up-

~Extra~

I lie in my bed, awaiting a call from Dabi. It had been a few hours so he should call soon. I stand up to change into pajamas but almost right on queue he calls. I quickly answer and put him speaker. "Hey patchwork" he chuckles lightly "hey princess~" I blush and start to feel myself get worked up. God I really need to get used to that nickname-

A/N
Sorry for the short chapter but hey at least it's a chapter. Heh. Well anyway sorry I haven't updated in forever. Hope you have a good day...or night....or morning...I dunno your life man. Oh by the way thanks for all the reads. We're almost at 1.5k so yeah! Thanks for that my lil bears. Oh also you probably don't care but there's a little over 1000 words so yeeee baiiiiiii