With a kiss.

Brookes pov.

After a little while. We finished eating and l got up from the table and ran to the playground. Not long after me Jemma, Kyra and Jess followed. We ran up the stiars and into the top of the playground and into the helicopter. Ashton and Jemma were on the sets, Jess was on the floor Kyra was on Jess, Casper was sitting on Jemma and Joe and l were sitting in the tonle side bye side hand in hand.

"Okay l dare all of us to slide down the slid." l said jumping up Joe close behind me pushing my butt.

"Unfair advantige."They chimed l laughed. l slid down the slid and got to the bottom. Joe was close behind me I got down an he came down running he grabed my arm. l shoke if off and ran around the playground till Joe grabed me in frount of the slid and picked me up.

"Joeeeeeeeyyyyyyy.......Graseficaa."

"Thts not my name."He said clasping me tighter.

"Put me down right now."

"No."

"Why."

"Say my name."

"Joey."

"Thats not my name."

"What is it then."

"The names Sugg, Joe Sugg."

"Well Joe Sugg can you put me down."

"No."

"Please." Right at that moment he turled me around and started kissing my neck. He new l was ticklish there. I was sitting there in fits of laughter.

"Stop Joe.......Stop!" I said through fits of laughter. "Joeeeee!"

"Hey guys look at this." Kyra said through fits of laughter. Okay instead of putting me down Joe decides to carry me to were Kyra. God l love that boy.

Jemmas pov.

"Okay l dare all of us to slide down the slid." Brooke said getting up off Joe's lap and running to the slide.

"Unfair advantage!" We all shouted it didn't stop her she still ran. Everyone had exited the playground from the slide. Brooke and Joe exited first. Jess and Caspar went second. Kyra exited then Ashton pushed in front of me and slid down. "Ashton you little shiz nugget!" I said grabbing his shirt He slid his hands and head out of it. I was sat there with ashtons shirt. I quickly slid down the slid getting closer to the bottom when all of a sudden I ran into Ashtons back.

"Shit."

"Miss blaze language." I heard Ashtons smug voice from the other side.

"Ashton Irwin move your fat ass away from that slide or I'll make ya."

"So make me." I started to tickle him pull at his pants. I wanted to see his abbbsssssssssssssgdnhevkw skehjsn not his fat ass. That was in the fucking way. After around 2 minutes he moved.

"Finally." I said moving down the slide and getting out. I stood up and then got tackled to the floor."AHHH SHIZ." I look up to see. Ashton Staring down at me. "Why??"

"Because I love you."

"Awuh I love you too." And with that he left me with a kiss.

•••